News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Mannix the Pirate

Started by Ultima22689, September 08, 2009, 05:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultima22689

I don't know if he is an atheist or not, i'm sure he is but you never know. Now listen to this video, it's pure win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTwLm84kdk8&feature=sub

iNow

Well, there's seven minutes of my life I'm never getting back.  His whole shpeel is pretty much, "If we had national healthcare, I would never have encountered this random drug dealer who gave me a free video camera and I wouldn't be uploading stuff to Youtube."

Okay, then.

Ultima22689

I think you missed the irony in the video. His point was that's how messed up our healthcare system is right now. He doesn't actually support leaving the system as is. That is something Mannix does on occasion leaving epic yet very subtle irony.

shanster

technically none of that was even about healthcare, his whole spiel was this drug dealer got out on the streets because the mental hospitals were too full, yea that sucks that should be taken care of. But this guy WASNT insane, so that is the fault of the JUSTICE system, not health care. There are far worse things going on in health care right now then some non insane guy getting off onto the streets.
All mannix did was shout about some guy who manipulated people who were trying to HELP the homeless. Giving homeless free food/shelter is not about healthcare either. I think Mannix got a bit confused.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"