News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

I need some new music!

Started by NaturaLCalamity, August 07, 2009, 08:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hismikeness

Quote from: "Sophus"Conor Oberst. He's one of those musicians who just can't write a bad song and was a freakin' child prodigy in my opinion. His best songs are done with the band Bright Eyes and Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band. His songs are pretty diverse and beautiful but he has a quivery singer voice that might not be everyone's cup of tea. Either way you'll like the deep and inspirational lyrics. Oberst's writing style has been compared to Bob Dylan, only, unlike Dylan, he writes some good religion bashing lyrics.

I will check him out. Thanks.

Is this guy the same as your avatar? Looks similar at least.

Hismikeness
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

Sophus

Ha... no that's Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails in his younger days. Who is also amazing. :)
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Ihateyoumike

Quote from: "Sophus"Ha... no that's Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails in his younger days. Who is also amazing. :)

LOL. I thought it was Gambit from the XMen Origins: Wolverine movie.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.