News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Mom of dead girl: Sickness was test of faith

Started by AprilRose, August 04, 2009, 09:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AprilRose

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32191966/?GT1=43001

I found this article posted in a racing forum.
I don't know if it was already posted here but I'll give it a shot.

A few users on the other forum brought the discussion to "Religion doesn't kill..People do".

Sophus

Well, I've yet to see faith move mountains. But if it's good for one thing it's causing unnecessary deaths.
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

michael

What strikes me is that the mother shows no remorse at all about her daughter's death.
Hi.  Click these links to follow me on Twitter, friend me on Facebook, and visit my personal website.
[size=85]"But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under

karadan

That bitch needs to be made an example of. 50 years solitary or even 50 years hard labour. Lets see her praise the lord after that.

:rant:  :mad:
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Matrix

*sigh* The invisible man-made god in the sky has no use for illnesses and diseases of mankind. Thank modern science that we have cures instead of followers of Mother Theresa praying over everyone. That poor girl died for a fairy-tale. Jail without the possbility of parole for those 2 lunatics.
"Peacefully they will die, peacefully they will expire in your name, and beyond the grave they will find only death. But we will keep the secret, and for their own happiness we will entice them with a heavenly and eternal reward."