News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

chris wind's stuff

Started by chriswind, July 19, 2009, 02:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chriswind

HI all - Please consider this an invitation to visit my newly completed (ta dah) website - www.chriswind.com - at which you'll find....

chris wind's Christmas Album - “…direct and pointed wit, powerful and cutting sarcasm… This tape is loaded with social comment.…” gajoob

"Crusaders' Hymn," "crippled christians," and  "Ave Maria"  on The Art of Juxtaposition - “I’ve just had a disturbing experience: I listened to The Art of Juxtaposition. Now wait a minute; Canadian musicians are not supposed to be politically aware or delve into questions regarding sexual relationships, religion, and/or sex, racism, rape. They are supposed to write nice songs that people can tap their feet to and mindlessly inebriate themselves to. You expect me to play this on my show?” Travis B. CITR

"Dear Santa, Our Father" and "Jabberwocky" on ProVocative - more social commentary collages

chris

Whitney

Chris,  welcome to HAF.  While I'm sure  many members would be interested in your holiday album, posting links to it without introducing yourself and participating in the forum will make them think it is spam.