Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

When we die...

Started by idienothinghappens, July 15, 2009, 01:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idienothinghappens

...NOTHING HAPPENS RIGHT?

JillSwift

Quote from: "idienothinghappens"...NOTHING HAPPENS RIGHT?
Untrue. Plenty of things happen, you're just no longer in existence to notice it.
[size=50]Teleology]

Tanker

"I'd rather die the go to heaven" - William Murderface Murderface  Murderface-

I've been in fox holes, I'm still an atheist -Me-

God is a cake, and we all know what the cake is.

(my spelling, grammer, and punctuation suck, I know, but regardless of how much I read they haven't improved much since grade school. It's actually a bit of a family joke.

JillSwift

Quote from: "Tanker"Don't feed the troll.
Didn't know he was a troll when I posted that. Don't feel the need to instruct me.
[size=50]Teleology]

Tanker

Quote from: "JillSwift"
Didn't know he was a troll when I posted that. Don't feel the need to instruct me.
I wasn't talking to you in particular. I relised he was a troll and put the word out. It wasn't personal so don't take it as such.

Or if you need it worded so, don't feel the need to get all pissy about it.

(my spelling, grammer, and punctuation suck, I know, but regardless of how much I read they haven't improved much since grade school. It's actually a bit of a family joke.

JillSwift

Quote from: "Tanker"
Quote from: "JillSwift"
I wasn't talking to you in particular. I relised he was a troll and put the word out. It wasn't personal so don't take it as such.

Or if you need it worded so, don't feel the need to get all pissy about it.
:raised: I'm sorry, did my misunderstanding of your post make you angry?
[size=50]Teleology]

Tanker

Quote from: "JillSwift":raised: I'm sorry, did my misunderstanding of your post make you angry?

I took your comment as snarky and responded in kind. To illustate it but keep it seperate I placed it as an add on underneath. I was not then and am not now angry, addmitedly I was mildly annoyed when I read it. I know it can be hard to denote emotion when typing but I could see no other way to take it at the time nor can I now. If our positions had been switched and you had read you comment how would you have taken it?

JillSwift

Quote from: "Tanker"
Quote from: "JillSwift":raised: I'm sorry, did my misunderstanding of your post make you angry?

I took your comment as snarky and responded in kind. To illustate it but keep it seperate I placed it as an add on underneath. I was not then and am not now angry, addmitedly I was mildly annoyed when I read it. I know it can be hard to denote emotion when typing but I could see no other way to take it at the time nor can I now. If our positions had been switched and you had read you comment how would you have taken it?
Literally.

I'm not a neuro-typical. I'm as Asperger's Syndrom "sufferer". I tend to be very, very literal.
[size=50]Teleology]