News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

God is real!

Started by ilovegodalot, July 11, 2009, 12:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoneMateria

Quote from: "rlrose328"You're right... there is that. And just when I was LOLing heartily, too.  

Sorry to ruin your LOL.  

A little note on Kent Hovand since he is from my area.  I think I went to the "Creation Museum" once when I was like 10, my dad never too me back.  I'm glad that ass got locked up, openly promoting willful ignorance is not a punishable offense, but tax fraud is bitch!

I've never heard of The Atheist Antidote, but maybe he considers him that because atheists just walk away from him once his ignorance becomes apparent and he views that as a victory.  Maybe we can find the city he lives in and look up the local Mosque and request they send people to his door every week.  You know for fun ^_^
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

rlrose328

Quote from: "LoneMateria"A little note on Kent Hovand since he is from my area.  I think I went to the "Creation Museum" once when I was like 10, my dad never too me back.  I'm glad that ass got locked up, openly promoting willful ignorance is not a punishable offense, but tax fraud is bitch!

I had no idea you are only 12 years old!   ;)   The Creation Musuem only opened in 2007.

Kent Hovind has a placed called "Dinosaur Adventureland" which has a Creation Museum exhibit.  Is that where you went?
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

LoneMateria

Quote from: "rlrose328"
Quote from: "LoneMateria"A little note on Kent Hovand since he is from my area.  I think I went to the "Creation Museum" once when I was like 10, my dad never too me back.  I'm glad that ass got locked up, openly promoting willful ignorance is not a punishable offense, but tax fraud is bitch!

I had no idea you are only 12 years old!   lol yeah shit, i'm getting one bullshit attraction confused with another lol
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.

LoneMateria

Little note they were supposedly auctioning Hovand's stuff of a few weeks ago I think(maybe a month ago).  Eventually if you don't pay your taxes the government will find out about and will bust you.  I still remember his defense from his trial a few years back, I shouldn't have to pay taxes on "God's Land".  I bet you the judge wanted to slap the shit out of him lol I know I want to.

nikkmichalski

Quote from: "rlrose328"
Quote from: "LoneMateria"Maybe he really is venomfangx in a poor disguise.  Maybe we need to come up with a way to distinguish YouTube vfx from HAF vfx.  hmm  YouTube venomfangx could be called venomfagx.  (Not that theres anything wrong with it).

I can support that...  :sigh:    One can hope, right?

I'm glad you guys actually pay attention to the names. You might as well chop of the right two inches of my screen. One or two of the sentences sounded a little choppy, so maybe he put it through a fundie-atheist translator! And conspiracy theories...go!  :pop:
Ford: "It's unpleasantly like being drunk."
Arthur: "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"
Ford: "You ask a glass of water." -- Douglas Adams, H2G2
"'Why is it you never mentioned any of this before the plane crash?'...'I didn't think the time was ripe.' " [emphasis delightfully Vonnegut's] -- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse-5

jbeukema

Quote from: "rlrose328"One can hope, right?
No. No hope. This is not an election year.

nikkmichalski

Quote from: "jbeukema"
Quote from: "rlrose328"One can hope, right?
No. No hope. This is not an election year.
http://instantrimshot.com

OR

http://instantcrickets.com/
"'Why is it you never mentioned any of this before the plane crash?'...'I didn't think the time was ripe.' " [emphasis delightfully Vonnegut's] -- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse-5

Lea

Quote from: "venomfangx"There is no God no gods.  There is no tangible evidence for a God any more than there is for my ultimate creationist: the flying spaghetti monster.
So far not  one scrap of evidence visual or verbal is up to the standard necessary to convince me there is a deity out their beyond time and space.
Quite simply that deity is not needed as the Universe seems to be doing quite well without it. :yay:

No, no!  The flying spaghetti monster is real!  I see you have been touched by his noodly appendages, or you would not have had your vision.  FSM has spoken to me and told me that all men must use Old Spice hair AND body wash.  (works on centaurs too)  They exist as well.  You can't prove they don't.

venomfangx

I believe in his holy noodleness and have been touched by slimy divinity: I am indeed most blessed from he of high.
Amen :pop:
Something will never change

Heretical Rants

Quote from: "venomfangx"I believe in his holy noodleness and have been touched by slimy divinity: I am indeed most blessed from he of high.
RAmen :pop:
RAmen

Chimera

Quote from: "Lea"No, no!  The flying spaghetti monster is real!  I see you have been touched by his noodly appendages, or you would not have had your vision.  FSM has spoken to me and told me that all men must use Old Spice hair AND body wash.  (works on centaurs too)  They exist as well.  You can't prove they don't.

That is a prophecy worth following.
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

LoneMateria

Quote from: "Lea"No, no!  The flying spaghetti monster is real!  I see you have been touched by his noodly appendages, or you would not have had your vision.  FSM has spoken to me and told me that all men must use Old Spice hair AND body wash.  (works on centaurs too)  They exist as well.  You can't prove they don't.

You lie, thats not what The flying spaghetti monster told me when he touched me.  He said it was Axe we must use.  And if you don't agree with me the FSM will send you to live in pizza for forever!!! I know it may sound awesome but it isn't, just because the fun people go there doesn't mean its pleasant.  um.. umm... there will be a head pepperoni who will ... lets see... umm... torture you in his evil oil forever ... phew close save ... oh you want more ... umm... um... and his bacon minions will do his bidding and they will shove you into anchovies.  ...what do you mean babies ... crap ... um... oh its okay the FSM will send them to live in a vegetarian pizza ... its better I swear... and i'm not making this up ... if you say I am you are going to be sent to pizza!!!

nikkmichalski

Sure, we can all joke about this and say "RAmen" as much as we want. And sure, Pastafarianism is great as a philosophy. But the holy blessing of the Invisible Pink Unicorn is the only true religion. And for your idolatry, I sentence you to spend a platonic night with Cthulhu (I hear he hogs the covers.)

BLESSED BE HER HOLY HOOVES.

LoneMateria

Quit your sinful ways nikkmichalski the FSM stands for peace and we won't hesitate to kill you for it.  We will rain meatballs down upon your land and your streets will be covered in sauce of your dead and wounded.  It is true that you will all be wiped out but don't worry.  Soon the FSM will send his only son Breadstick down to die and he will forgive you for your arrogance and will reward those who serve him and will keep killing those who don't because Breadstick is love.  I hope you see the error of your pink ways.  May his noodly goodness go with you, ramen!

***Man i'm so bored here, i'm just making it up as I go along.  It brings a tear to my eye to know i'm doing the same thing now that theist did centuries before me.***

nikkmichalski

Quote from: "LoneMateria"Quit your sinful ways nikkmichalski the FSM stands for peace and we won't hesitate to kill you for it.  We will rain meatballs down upon your land and your streets will be covered in sauce of your dead and wounded.  It is true that you will all be wiped out but don't worry.  Soon the FSM will send his only son Breadstick down to die and he will forgive you for your arrogance and will reward those who serve him and will keep killing those who don't because Breadstick is love.  I hope you see the error of your pink ways.  May his noodly goodness go with you, ramen!

***Man i'm so bored here, i'm just making it up as I go along.  It brings a tear to my eye to know i'm doing the same thing now that theist did centuries before me.***

Thouest hath converted mine eyes! I'm a baked-again noodle! Ramen.