News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

i dream of a godless america

Started by djneibarger, January 28, 2007, 04:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djneibarger

hey,
i'm derek neibarger, a musician/artist from kansas. i've been an atheist for 25 years.
i just wanted to share the link for my new music video "godless america".
you can view it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBFKhshlXDM

you can also hear my other songs and view my artwork at

www.derekneibarger.com

there are no fees, pop-ups or other bullshit. i make my art available to the public purely for my own personal satisfaction. enjoy.
-derek

Big Mac

I dream of having a harem consisting of Britney Spears, Adriana Lima, Cindy Crawford, and basically every hot chick out there who is not related to me.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

donkeyhoty

for the next intro we should all chime in with, "One of us!"
"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."  - Pat Robertson

fishkitten

Ouch.  Kansas.  You poor boy.  Sam Brownback must be out to get you in a bad way.  God, I hate that man.  Good luck with the art and music, though.
"I look at God behind his desk, taking notes on a pad, but God's got this all wrong. We are not special. We are not crap or trash, either. We just are. We just are, and what happens just happens. And God says, "No, that's not right." Yeah. Well. Whatever. You can't teach God anything." -Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club, Chapter 30

djneibarger

:)
luckily i live in Lawrence, Kansas, which has the highest atheist population percentenge of any town in the midwest. so i'm not alone!