News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Scientology: The Truth Rundown

Started by Whitney, June 24, 2009, 09:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

QuoteHigh-ranking defectors provide an unprecedented look at the Church of Scientology and its leader, David Miscavige.

Scientology leader David Miscavige is the focus of this special report from the St. Petersburg Times. Former executives of the Church of Scientology, including two of the former top lieutenants to Miscavige, have come forward to describe a culture of intimidation and violence under David Miscavige. These former Scientology leaders served for years with Miscavige.
http://digg.com/d1uPw3

curiosityandthecat

Just saw the tweet about this. Should be interesting to see where this goes.
-Curio

karadan

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"Just saw the tweet about this. Should be interesting to see where this goes.

Is it possible any scandal could be big enough to end scientology? Do they have too much power and money now for that to happen?
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

thiolsulfate

Priests raping young boys AND THEN being shielded by the Vatican did not end the Catholic Church.

This will not end Scientology -- sadly.

Ihateyoumike

I just saw a commercial on tv for Scientology the other day. It made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.