News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Mmm... Sexy.

Started by SektionTen, May 24, 2009, 03:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SektionTen

I was originally going to put her in underwear. Urm, I mean..Hey! Look at that!  :crazy:

Caligula's Ghost

Quote from: "SektionTen"I was originally going to put her in underwear. Urm, I mean..Hey! Look at that!  :D

Anybody who quotes Prince Paul is alright with me.  But I prefer HBMS myself.
A witty saying proves nothing.

Sophus

In case you're wondering, I'm the "superior" 50%. lol. My job sort of requires I draw well.  :D
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

joeactor

... someone's into Furries!

(ooooh!  I'm tellin')

MariaEvri

aha a fellow anthro artist?
well I think overall the art is good, although I have to say the paws/hands look a little too big. Maybe you should shrink those down a bit. If you want serious critique, I would suggest deviantart, but.. if anthro/furry is all you have, people tent to be aggressive towards those. I know Ive been targeted some time ago. I can also suggest VCL's forums, although that site scares many people because of its sex and "weird" artwork content
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

SSY

Quote from: "joeactor"... someone's into Furries!

(ooooh!  I'm tellin')

First thing I thought, maybe I have spent too much time on 4chan.
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "SSY"First thing I thought, maybe I have spent too much time on 4chan.
A wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Love it. Get tired of all the -isms in the place, though. Still, it's the birthplace for internet memes, therefore, worth watching.
-Curio

SektionTen

Haha, yeah, I guess deviantart would be better for a serious critique. I'm kind of intimidated by all the great artists over there, however, and the fact that I don't have a tablet pc makes me nervous.  :shock:

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "SektionTen"Haha, yeah, I guess deviantart would be better for a serious critique. I'm kind of intimidated by all the great artists over there, however, and the fact that I don't have a tablet pc makes me nervous.  :shock:
I was on dA for a long time. Don't be intimidated by the biggies. They just use the place instead of their own website platform. People like Blueblack do make really great stuff, though... if you're into the goth digital art thing. Though, upon looking just now, seems like she's removed all her deviations... so I guess that's a bad example, hah. Maybe suzi9mm is a better example.

I just checked my dA profile.. I'm still getting hits and favs, even though I stopped participating on the site years ago.  roflol
-Curio

Whitney

It's not bad.  I would also suggest dA; but if you want a critique there you'll have to sign up for a subscription.  So, it won't do you much good as far as critiques go unless you feel like giving them money; but it's not that expensive.

ProRealism

As long as you're happy with it that's all that matters.

SSY

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"
Quote from: "SektionTen"Haha, yeah, I guess deviantart would be better for a serious critique. I'm kind of intimidated by all the great artists over there, however, and the fact that I don't have a tablet pc makes me nervous.  :unsure:

But for this particular drawing, I just wanted to draw a funny picture that I could title, "Mmm... Sexy", :shock:
I was on dA for a long time. Don't be intimidated by the biggies. They just use the place instead of their own website platform. People like Blueblack do make really great stuff, though... if you're into the goth digital art thing. Though, upon looking just now, seems like she's removed all her deviations... so I guess that's a bad example, hah. Maybe suzi9mm is a better example.

I just checked my dA profile.. I'm still getting hits and favs, even though I stopped participating on the site years ago.  roflol

You say these things, and provide no link, how cruel!
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

karadan

Quote from: "Sophus"In case you're wondering, I'm the "superior" 50%. :D

Ooo. What do you do, if you don't mind me asking?
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.