jrosebud

"Every post you can hitch your faith on
Is a pie in the sky,
Chock full of lies,
A tool we devise
To make sinking stones fly."

~from A Comet Apears by The Shins

karadan

Cool! Thanks for that. I am a fan of his. After all, he created Firefly, which is awesome.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "karadan"Cool! Thanks for that. I am a fan of his. After all, he created Firefly, which is awesome.
So that's who he his... for some reason, I kept picturing Joss Stone.  :blush:
-Curio

karadan

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"
Quote from: "karadan"Cool! Thanks for that. I am a fan of his. After all, he created Firefly, which is awesome.
So that's who he his... for some reason, I kept picturing Joss Stone.  :)
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

rlrose328

And he did Buffy the Vampire Slayer (TV) and my current obsessive MP3 movie, Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-Long Blog.  GREAT show.  LOVE Joss Whedon!!
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

MommaSquid

Thanks for the video link, jrosebud.  I love Joss Whedon's work.  Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Serenity, Dr. Horrible...all great stuff!

Caligula's Ghost

Quote from: "karadan"Not far off. Joss Stone has a beard too :)

No god... fine.
No second comings... okay.
No after life?  Oh well.

But when you feed me lies like "Joss Stone has a beard"... those are fighting words.  And I will crush you.  CRUSH YOU!!!

P.S. Serenity was the shit!  Firefly rocked and Fox sucks for ever canceling it.  Now if you excuse me I'm going to have a Fruity Oaty bar now.
A witty saying proves nothing.

MommaSquid

Quote from: "Caligula's Ghost"P.S. Serenity was the shit!  Firefly rocked and Fox sucks for ever canceling it.  Now if you excuse me I'm going to have a Fruity Oaty bar now.

I think I'll have a Firefly marathon this week.  Nathan Fillion is a cutie!   :D

Caligula's Ghost

Quote from: "MommaSquid"
Quote from: "Caligula's Ghost"P.S. Serenity was the shit!  Firefly rocked and Fox sucks for ever canceling it.  Now if you excuse me I'm going to have a Fruity Oaty bar now.

I think I'll have a Firefly marathon this week.  Nathan Fillion is a cutie!   :D

Their female cast was so amazing!

Morena

Jewel

Gina

A witty saying proves nothing.

rlrose328

Nathan Fillion... also on Buffy AND in Dr. Horrible.

Gina... also on Angel.

Joss Whedon rocks!!!
**Kerri**

winterbottom

Morena and Alan Tudyk are in the upcoming retread series "V". I don't know if it's enough to make me watch it.
Ecumenicals and atheists agree] :)

MommaSquid

Quote from: "rlrose328"Nathan Fillion... also on Buffy AND in Dr. Horrible.

Gina... also on Angel.

Joss Whedon rocks!!!

Summer Glau was in one episode of Angel.  (Prima Ballerina)    :pop:

Edit:  Episode title "Waiting in the Wings".

rlrose328

Quote from: "MommaSquid"
Quote from: "rlrose328"Nathan Fillion... also on Buffy AND in Dr. Horrible.

Gina... also on Angel.

Joss Whedon rocks!!!

Summer Glau was in one episode of Angel.  (Prima Ballerina)    :-)  Angel and Buffy were ahead of their time.
**Kerri**

jrosebud

Browncoats, y'all might like this:

Can't Stop the Serenity has its annual event coming up.  You get to see Serenity on the big screen and the procedes benefit Equality Now (and, here in Austin, some money also goes to a local literacy campaign).  Ooo, shiny!

http://www.cantstoptheserenity.com/the-cause/
"Every post you can hitch your faith on
Is a pie in the sky,
Chock full of lies,
A tool we devise
To make sinking stones fly."

~from A Comet Apears by The Shins

MommaSquid

Quote from: "rlrose328"Did I mention I have a plush Spike puppet?  :-)  Angel and Buffy were ahead of their time.

I'm so jealous!