News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

I may be unfit to his Noodlyness

Started by Tanker, April 30, 2009, 02:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanker

I am starting to have a  crysis of faith. While I know I am touched by his stachy goodness , I don't float off into space so he must be holding me down with his noodly apendage. I have never been a fan of any pasta sauce. While I love many types of pasta I normaly use butter as a sauce, I just don't like the herbs used in most Italian foods. Now I know I must be at least partialy blessed because I enjoy the core of what makes his Starchyness so great ie; the pasta itself, I just can't enjoy his marinara, pesto, or alfredoey (how to you write alfredo with a y sound anyway) acoutrements. While I know I am at least partialy good in his eyes I can't find the answers I seek in  The Gospel of the Flying Sapaghetti Monster. Please if there are any Pastafarianologists on here help me solve my crysis of faith. I fear ending up where the beer is flat and the strippers have VD. Thank you for your time and consideration.
"I'd rather die the go to heaven" - William Murderface Murderface  Murderface-

I've been in fox holes, I'm still an atheist -Me-

God is a cake, and we all know what the cake is.

(my spelling, grammer, and punctuation suck, I know, but regardless of how much I read they haven't improved much since grade school. It's actually a bit of a family joke.

templeboy

Dear Tanker.

Let it worry you  not that your faith does waiver. The FSM is not a jealous god, is is not a problem to him if you choose to worship another god, or even (god forbid) no god at all. At the end of the day, you will be judged not on whether you believe, but on whether you do good in the name of whatvever you do believe in. The FSM will reward you for this.

Yours in noodliness

Templeboy
"The fool says in his heart: 'There is no God.' The Wise Man says it to the world."- Troy Witte

SallyMutant

You are not alone in your doubts. As a vegetarian, I've always had a prob with his big [meat]balls. And lately pirates aren't such a fun idea. (It will be interesting to see how Talk Like A Pirate Day adapts.)
But surely we are unshakeably behind the original concept--if a school system teaches "Intelligent Design" they must also teach the lore of FSM.

:P
There's nothing wrong with ambivalence--is there?

curiosityandthecat

The other night I was forced to eat manicotti and almost cried.  :( I don't know how Catholics do it!
-Curio

SSY

Basil infused olive in pasta FTW

Anyone who does not agree is a heretic, enjoy an eternity of pain in a pan of lightly salted water, brought to a rolling ball.
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

Tanker

Thank you all for your commiserations and advice. I glad I'm not the only one one with dought regarding devotion to his startchyness. Pasta willing I will forever reside in the land of good beer and and VD free strippers.
"I'd rather die the go to heaven" - William Murderface Murderface  Murderface-

I've been in fox holes, I'm still an atheist -Me-

God is a cake, and we all know what the cake is.

(my spelling, grammer, and punctuation suck, I know, but regardless of how much I read they haven't improved much since grade school. It's actually a bit of a family joke.

Phillysoul11

Quote from: "SSY"Basil infused olive in pasta FTW

Anyone who does not agree is a heretic, enjoy an eternity of pain in a pan of lightly salted water, brought to a rolling ball.

*mouthgasm*

I wish I grew up in an italian home so I could have had that stuff forced down my throat.
Religion never tasted so good...
http://www.twitter.com/Phillysoul11

Keep the dream alive... hit the snooze button

Ihateyoumike

Quote from: "Phillysoul11"I wish I grew up in an italian home so I could have had that stuff forced down my throat.
[youtube:908e3u5i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLQKsuogUXo[/youtube:908e3u5i]
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.