News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Amazing and Hilarious Things to Do With LED's & Sheep

Started by Kylyssa, March 19, 2009, 12:34:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylyssa

The Most Amazing Video I've Ever Seen Involving Sheep!

I was cackling so loud I'm sure the neighbors heard me.  This video is both impressive and hilarious at the same time.

McQ

Hilarious, clever, and.....

....don't sheep farmers have anything better to do with their free time?  :D
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Recusant

WOW!  I can just imagine those guys sitting around one evening over a few inspirational beverages coming up with this ingenious idea.
That clip pretty much made my day. :)
Thank you Kylyssa!
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Ihateyoumike

Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

curiosityandthecat

-Curio

McQ

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"I wonder how much they got paid by Samsung.  :cool:

I want to see you use part of that clip as one of your slick animated GIFs!

That clip still has me laughing. I think I've sent that link to more people than anything else I've ever sent. I love it!
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Twiddler

Haha, I saw that a few days ago and its just gold.  Such a waste of time in all reality but I'm really glad that some guys in Wales (?) had a lot of time on their hands...

karadan

Quote from: "McQ"Hilarious, clever, and.....

....don't sheep farmers have anything better to do with their free time?  :)
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Ihateyoumike

Quote from: "McQ"I want to see you use part of that clip as one of your slick animated GIFs!

You mean like this one:

In case you were wondering. Yes, I was extremely bored today.

Hope you like it. :)
Your littlest sin.

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Ihateyoumike"
Quote from: "McQ"I want to see you use part of that clip as one of your slick animated GIFs!

You mean like this one:

In case you were wondering. Yes, I was extremely bored today.

Hope you like it. :)
-Curio

Ihateyoumike

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"Wanna hear something you would never believe?

I have never made an animated GIF.

Proceed to WTF. :) If you have anything that you'd like me to make into a gif, let me know. I found a website that lets me download any YouTube video, or any video like that on the internet, and they're actually quite easy to make.

Now I just need to figure out how to add words and whatnot to make them even better. ;)
Your littlest sin.

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Ihateyoumike"I am semi-surprised. I know you use them all the time, but it's very easy to do a google images search for them. I must admit, that's what I do more often than not. In fact, the first animated gif I made was on March 30th. I know because I posted it in the SUPER FUN THREAD GO! It seemed to fit with all the other randomness in that thread.

Yes, the "Dick-in-a-box" dance gif was my first ever. If you watch Saturday Night Live, or have heard of The Lonely Island, then you've seen that video. I've made about 5 or 6 other ones since, mostly Saturday Night Live stuff. If you'd like, I could put some of them up. They are extremely amusing (IMO) to watch. You can feel free to add any of them to your repertoire. ;)
Work smarter, not harder.

:)

I've made no animated GIFs because I've always found what I needed. Every 2nd or 3rd day I lurk the /gif/ on 4chan and save what I need. A month or two of that and, voila, you have the 200+ GIFs you need for any situation! If you don't, do a Google image search with "filetype:gif" in the search and, voila again, you've got what you need.

I'm so damn lazy, it should be criminal.
-Curio