News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Crazy Yahoos

Started by Whitney, November 24, 2006, 12:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

I sometimes get these random requests to go answer Yahoo Answers questions from theists.  I'm not even sure why I get contacted since I haven't posted there in at least a month if not two or three.  Here's the latest e-mail and question:

QuoteSubject: Helpful Information

Message: Please read my question "Do you think the birth of the Red Heifers born in the 1990’s is proof that the Messiah will be coming soon?" There is an important message for everyone. I have provided lots of comments that should be very helpful.

The four horsemen of the Apocalypse are described in just eight verses of the book of Revelation, which is the last book in the bible, which was written by John. This Prophesy made by John may be related to the birth of the Red Heifers.

Please note that I am not trying to convert anyone.

Bernadette

Red heifers question

I don't know what she's talking about, I see reddish looking cows all the time out around the country here.

Big Mac

I worry about humanity sometimes.  Then I get drunk and don't think about it.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Squid

It is used as a cleansing sacrifice.

Numbers 19:2: "Speak unto the Children of Israel that they bring thee a red heifer without spot, wherein is no blemish, and upon which never came yoke"

QuoteIt can now be revealed that less than one month ago, a red heifer was born in Israel. After the heifer's owner contacted the Temple Institute, on Friday, April 5th, 2002, Rabbi Menachem Makover and Rabbi Chaim Richman traveled to the farm where the heifer is located, to inspect and validate her status. The rabbis found her to be kosher and were satisfied that this heifer could indeed be a candidate to be used in the process of purification described in the book of Numbers, chapter 19. This is an important development towards the rebuilding of the Holy Temple.

http://www.templeinstitute.org/archive/red_heifer_born.htm