News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

[old username] and Laetusatheos have new usernames.

Started by Whitney, February 07, 2009, 01:14:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

[old username] will now be known as Will.

Laetusatheos will now be known as Whitney.

Ihateyoumike

Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

curiosityandthecat

-Curio

Whitney

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"Consistency with HFT?

Will came up with the idea first and I liked it.  

Of course, it does have the added bonus of making our names here match the blog.

Will

[old username] is an online persona. Over the time I've been on HAF, I've made it a point to be more the real me than some persona. I figure it's time for my username to reflect that attitude.

I'm Will. I'm 25 years old, I work at an office, and I have some good friends and even some good family. I don't believe in god or gods, and I like helping people. I find science, especially evolution, to be positively fascinating.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

McQ

Quote from: "Will"[old username] is an online persona. Over the time I've been on HAF, I've made it a point to be more the real me than some persona. I figure it's time for my username to reflect that attitude.

I'm Will. I'm 25 years old, I work at an office, and I have some good friends and even some good family. I don't believe in god or gods, and I like helping people. I find science, especially evolution, to be positively fascinating.

And he looks like Pierce Brosnan. which is a big plus.  :)

So does this mean I have to get rid of my avatar and become more cuddly and human?
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Whitney

Quote from: "McQ"So does this mean I have to get rid of my avatar and become more cuddly and human?

I like HAL.

Will

Quote from: "McQ"So does this mean I have to get rid of my avatar and become more cuddly and human?
Good point. I should find a pic of myself.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

McQ

Quote from: "Will"
Good point. I should find a pic of myself.

Hey, I'm a fan of the guy. Not that a photo of you would be a bad thing, I'm just saying he's alright with me!  :)
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: "Will"[old username] is an online persona. Over the time I've been on HAF, I've made it a point to be more the real me than some persona. I figure it's time for my username to reflect that attitude.

Well done and I agree though I have chosen a slightly different way of doing it ... I like "Kyuuketsuki" so I put my real name in my signature :)

Kyu
James C. Rocks: UK Tech Portal & Science, Just Science

[size=150]Not Long For This Forum [/size]