News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Darwin's 200th birthday on National Geographic

Started by joeactor, January 27, 2009, 03:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

To commemorate the 200th birth of Charles Darwin and the 150th anniversary of his monumental work On the Origin of Species, National Geographic Channel presents two nights of new programming. On February 8 at 8p, the three-part series Morphed opens, examining new fossil evidence using CGI, 3-D and biomechanic animation. On February 10 at 9p, Darwin's travels aboard the HMS Beagle will be explored in Darwin's Secret Notebooks followed by Explorer: Monster Fish of the Congo at 10p.

curiosityandthecat

Hrm, going to have to delete some old episodes of House to make room on the DVR for this.  :D  Thanks for the heads up!
-Curio

karadan

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"Hrm, going to have to delete some old episodes of House to make room on the DVR for this.  :D

I must get back on that show. I stopped watching half way through season 2. I guess a lot has happened since.

Oh, and thanks for the heads-up on the Darwin show Joe. I shall watch that with much alacrity.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "karadan"Are all diagnosis' still possibly Lupus? :D

-Curio

VanReal

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"
Quote from: "karadan"Are all diagnosis' still possibly Lupus? :pop:
In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular. (Kathy Norris)
They say I have ADHD but I think they are full of...oh, look a kitty!! (unknown)

Ihateyoumike

Quote from: "VanReal"It hasn't been lupus yet, at least not by itself.

Has it been sarcoidosis yet? I hear that one all the time on that show. I had to look it up because it is mentioned so often.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

VanReal

Quote from: "Ihateyoumike"
Quote from: "VanReal"It hasn't been lupus yet, at least not by itself.

Has it been sarcoidosis yet? I hear that one all the time on that show. I had to look it up because it is mentioned so often.

I think it has!  That's funny you say that.  My son makes fun of me because I watch it with laptop open and set to google:)  I especially liked the SEPA!
In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular. (Kathy Norris)
They say I have ADHD but I think they are full of...oh, look a kitty!! (unknown)