News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

billy rubin

set the function, not the mechanism.

Biggus Dickus

Mary Spender is amazing, and this is a beautiful cover of this song,...I simply adore her guitar playing. She's an incredible fingerstyle guitar player. She also has an awesome YouTube channel, that features not only her own music, but also covers similar to this one, plus interviews and others dedicated to music technology.

She's definitely worth a follow...

The other guy in this video is pretty good as well.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Mr. B

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Icarus

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Fiddle vs Violin (Classical vs Folk Violin)

hermes2015

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on March 23, 2022, 12:25:05 PM

They are so sweet. I love watching them and even listening to what they have to say.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: hermes2015 on March 23, 2022, 01:44:04 PM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on March 23, 2022, 12:25:05 PM

They are so sweet. I love watching them and even listening to what they have to say.

I agree, and have to thank you again for introducing us to them....when I did a search earlier for a Fiddle vs. Violin on YouTube this was the first video that popped up, and I think they did a great job showing the difference in styles.

No one

hermes2015

Brett Yang and Eddy Chen (the taller one) present another instructive and thought-provoking video.

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

This place needs some,
"It's Friday Music!"

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

billy rubin

here

he does it himslef

why does he llok like nosferatu?

set the function, not the mechanism.

Magdalena

hermes2015

Quote from: Magdalena on March 26, 2022, 05:51:03 AM
Quote from: billy rubin on March 26, 2022, 04:30:45 AM

why does he llok like nosferatu?

:snicker:
He does.

Sacrilege! You two will burn in hell. I think he was 83 years old.
― Charles Eames