Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Magdalena

^^^
Oooh! ABBA.
Papasito Bruno loves ABBA!
He's gonna be so happy that you posted this. He's lucky to have you as a friend, always thinking of him, trying to make him happy, all the time.
:tellmemore:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on March 02, 2022, 02:16:02 PM
^^^
Oooh! ABBA.
Papasito Bruno hates ABBA!
He's gonna be so sad that you posted this. He's unlucky to have you as an enemy, always thinking of him, trying to make him leave the forum with his big penis.
:fixed:

Here's another artist I love as much as Gaby Moreno!

Bebe - Malo

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

^^^
Oooh! ABBA.
He's gonna be so happy that you posted this. He's lucky to have you as a friend, always thinking of him, trying to make him happy, all the time.

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on March 02, 2022, 04:09:00 PM
^^^
Oooh! ABBA.
He's gonna be so sad that you posted this. He's unlucky to have you as an enemy, always thinking of him, trying to make him leave the forum with his big penis.

I'll come back another day.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on March 02, 2022, 06:20:06 PM
^^^
Oooh! ABBA.

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on March 02, 2022, 04:09:00 PM
^^^
Oooh! ABBA.

I'll come back another day.

Come back Mags, we're just hanging out listening to music. Do you like Bebe? I love her her voice and music...I even have a Bebe Pandora station.

Siempre me quedará

Magdalena

Magdalena

...Anyways, I think this artist is better.

hermes2015

Oh yes. Notice his excellent guitar support technique.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

hermes2015

I'm such a music nerd: I found this quite entertaining to watch. I swear that's the only reason.

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on March 03, 2022, 01:35:52 AM
...Anyways, I think this artist is better.

That's kind of you to say Mags, but we both know it's not true....Anyway, I forgotten I even recorded this. That's Tuolumne by Eddie Vedder.
I used a capo on the 3rd fret, even though it's normally played open...thanks for posting :kelly:.
Here's the original my Sir Eddie of the Vedder's.

Here's another favorite performer of mine, Carla Morrison. She's performing Hasta La Piel.

And Blues De Mar

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: hermes2015 on March 03, 2022, 06:31:41 AM
I'm such a music nerd: I found this quite entertaining to watch. I swear that's the only reason.

This was awesome, thanks for posting I really enjoyed this...watched it twice.

:postoday:

hermes2015

I always enjoy their YouTube videos.
― Charles Eames

Mr. B

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Mr. B

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall