News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

several pieces of good music from this production: South Pacific.  This one is somewhat humorous but also has some merit.

No one

Tom62

Quote from: Icarus on March 15, 2021, 05:07:14 AM
several pieces of good music from this production: South Pacific.  This one is somewhat humorous but also has some merit.

My wife is a huge fan of the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical. We saw it twice on stage, on Broadway and in Washington DC. I like the musical as well.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Icarus

billy rubin

set the function, not the mechanism.

No one

billy rubin

set the function, not the mechanism.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

hermes2015

This is why I love classical music (for want of a better word) so much. To me it is an adventure; I am always discovering new paths and exploring them. I have a few works by the Finnish composer Kalevi Aho in my collection, but this Concerto for Percussion & Orchestra is new to me. At one point I think I hear a quotation from Bernstein's Dance at the Gym.

Lulu, my parrot, seems to be enjoying it as well.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames