Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

Tank

Quote from: Icarus on November 04, 2016, 04:00:43 AM
Touch of class for you peasant types  ;D   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjeQtbKFlHc

This is so true all high opera sounds like this to me. Cat strangling!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tom62

Quote from: Tank on November 04, 2016, 06:45:09 AM
Quote from: Icarus on November 04, 2016, 04:00:43 AM
Touch of class for you peasant types  ;D   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjeQtbKFlHc

This is so true all high opera sounds like this to me. Cat strangling!

I like most Verdi and Mozart operas
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Eugeny Anatolievich

Georgy Sviridov "Songs of Kursk"
I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle.

Harmonie

I don't know how authentic this singing of middle English is, but it is interesting that it sounds Germanic to me. (that would make sense to me based on the fact that the Anglo-Saxons invaded and essentially created what we now know as England, but... I know close to nothing about the development of English).

Enough about the language though, I'm addicted to this song. It's awesome.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Magdalena

OK, Trump is our president.
I would like to escape reality, so may I be excused for 4 minutes and 22 seconds? Thank you.  :dance1:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Asmodean

Trump Is On Your Side by... Sounds like Moby, actually.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

Magdalena