News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Magdalena

Quote from: Eugeny Anatolievich on October 29, 2016, 12:07:26 PM

Eugeny! It's nice to see you here again.
I don't understand anything they're saying in the video but who cares, I can definitely "feel" it.  :dance1:
:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Found this for my brother's birthday today.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dragonia

^^^Left me speechless and disturbed. I'm just... what did...how would.....I don't ...... :o

Nevermind
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Magdalena

Davin, post another one, please!  :lol:

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on November 01, 2016, 04:38:57 PM
Davin, post another one, please!  :lol:
I also sent linked him this one, it's far less creepy but I think it's just as awesome.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Davin

For creepy, I came across this one years ago and thought it was a bit creepy.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Those Boogie Shoes remind me of White Gold's golden boots from the video, Battle for Milkquarious:lol:

Davin

That is a great Rock Opera!

Not to mention, it's the only place to find a unipegacow.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on November 01, 2016, 09:28:27 PM
That is a great Rock Opera!

Not to mention, it's the only place to find a unipegacow.

That is a great Rock Opera!  :lol:
The unipegacow, of course...the unicorn-horned cow.
Where else can you hear two guys talk about each other's biceps, triceps, abs, quads, pecs, and their bicuspids. ;D

No one