News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kekerusey

Saw Halestorm in Sheffield, they can be a bit variable (like The Pretty Reckless I'm not that fond of their slower stuff) but this is pretty good.

Keke
J C Rocks (An Aspiring Author's Journey)
The Abyssal Void War Book #1: Stars, Hide Your Fires

Davin

Went to a Heart concert recently, they still rock hard.

Also, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts still rock too.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

All of you, Europeos, dance with me... :daddance:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Anne D.

Thanks for the Heart and J Jett videos, Davin. Kickass.

Currently reliving my teen angst with the Smiths station on Pandora.

Davin

Quote from: Anne D. on September 06, 2016, 02:08:36 AM
Thanks for the Heart and J Jett videos, Davin. Kickass.

Currently reliving my teen angst with the Smiths station on Pandora.
The Smiths always gave me a feeling of nostalgia, even when I was much younger and had no right to the feeling.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Davin

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Tom62

Some old geezer music from the eighties.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Davin

xSilverPhinx

Magdalena

^^^
Nice! Trippy!

Here's another one:

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein