News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

MariaEvri

Quote from: Guardian85 on June 24, 2016, 06:15:14 PM
Just out of curiosity listened to the theme song for the Ghostbusters remake, and I wish I hadn't.
Unless you've had a drink I recommend any fans of the original refrain from listening.  :drink:

I guess the quality is consistent with what the movie promises to deliver. :-\

I hear many people hate the remake
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

gentle_dissident

Quote from: joeactor on June 15, 2016, 02:52:09 PM
K-Mart 1988 in-store Musak:
https://archive.org/details/May1988ReelToReel
I love the lounge tapes. Last Yule, we celebrated with the December tapes.

joeactor

gentle_dissident

Thistle Radio is good to sort out attic Yule with a daughter.

http://somafm.com/player/#/now-playing/thistle

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Dave

The sound of my heart via a stethoscope.

Strangely calming, even though I now the regularity is entirely due to a bunch of electronics.

:)
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Tracy Chapman.
...Because I can't sleep.  :sad sigh:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

OldGit

Tchaikovsky Symphony No 5, because I can't be bothered to get up and turn the radio off.

Magdalena

I remember a long time ago, I posted the song; "I'm A Thug" by Trick Daddy... Bruno de la Pole said he played the song loud one day when he was home and his son looked at him weird.  :lol:

He would've have liked this one also:

I miss Bruno...A lot.  :sadnod:

Tank

Quote from: Magdalena on July 14, 2016, 07:22:33 AM
I remember a long time ago, I posted the song; "I'm A Thug" by Trick Daddy... Bruno de la Pole said he played the song loud one day when he was home and his son looked at him weird.  :lol:

He would've have liked this one also:

I miss Bruno...A lot.  :sadnod:
You've got his email address haven't you?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

Yes, I have his email, but I don't want to bother him too much. I'm waiting to see if he wants to say hello, to me, to us.   :(

Tank

Quote from: Magdalena on July 14, 2016, 02:43:51 PM
Yes, I have his email, but I don't want to bother him too much. I'm waiting to see if he wants to say hello, to me, to us.   :(
E-mail him and tell him we miss him!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

gentle_dissident

Stuck in my head for days...