News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Penny II

QuoteOur blue planet is parched and cracks are forming underfoot and the sweat drips from our collective temple onto the citrine sand and a feathered doom encircles us from above and there's a pulsing in our breast telling us there ain't nothing any mere mortal can do when the sun retreats and blackness sets in. Call upon God to deliver us from our peril

I'll be OK, I get on well with god, you guys are stuffed though.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on May 30, 2016, 04:33:06 AM
Bruno de la Pole, would you like to dance with me?

Yes I would Magdalena, especially to this song!

Take a little trip, take a little trip
Take a little trip and see
Take a little trip with me
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on June 08, 2016, 07:50:26 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 30, 2016, 04:33:06 AM
Bruno de la Pole, would you like to dance with me?

Yes I would Magdalena, especially to this song!

Take a little trip and see
Take a little trip with me

Brunito, you're back!  :hug:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

joeactor

joeactor

No one

The voice of reason attempting to talk me out of having Oreos for breakfast. That and every small dog in the neighborhood spouting just how big the really are.

Ali

xSilverPhinx

^I like! It's been ages since I've listened to anything by the Chemical Brothers.

Ali

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 18, 2016, 04:10:09 PM
^I like! It's been ages since I've listened to anything by the Chemical Brothers.
I really like the Chemical Brothers. True story, the first time I realized I could really get serious about Soon-To-Be-Mr Ali (STBMA) was watching him rap along and dance to The Salmon Dance by the Chemical Brothers at a party. It was so completely and unselfconsciously silly. I had no chance against that kind of joyful and unfettered nonsense. He even did the snap!

http://youtu.be/dDj7DuHVV9E

Tank

Quote from: Ali on June 18, 2016, 06:09:13 PM
I really like the Chemical Brothers. True story, the first time I realized I could really get serious about Soon-To-Be-Mr Ali (STBMA) was watching him rap along and dance to The Salmon Dance by the Chemical Brothers at a party. It was so completely and unselfconsciously silly. I had no chance against that kind of joyful and unfettered nonsense. He even did the snap!

I've missed the pole dancing chicken.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Ali on June 18, 2016, 06:09:13 PM

:lol: That would be funny to see.

That song is so weird it's likable.  :daddance:

MariaEvri

I;m listening to Iron savior's newest album
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Guardian85

Just out of curiosity listened to the theme song for the Ghostbusters remake, and I wish I hadn't.
Unless you've had a drink I recommend any fans of the original refrain from listening.  :drink:

I guess the quality is consistent with what the movie promises to deliver. :-\

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.