Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Melancolia Urbana - Freedom Dub

Featuring Edmundo

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

No one

Quote from: Crow on March 13, 2016, 11:13:54 AM

Get on Spotiify it is the future.

Spotify is just like pandora,  except it doesn't suck!

Magdalena

^^
Crow recommended Spotify to OldGit and me a long time ago. He was right and No one is right, "Spotify is like Pandora, except it doesn't suck!"

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

I had been listening to Miles Davis earlier this evening and was going to post something of his music, but then I saw Dave Brubeck's, "Time Out" album, an popped that in.

This track, "Take Five" was, and possibly still is the best-selling jazz single of all time. It certainly has resonated for a long time among jazz fans.

Actually good music to dance to...

Jimmy

For if there be no Prospect beyond the Grave, the inference is certainly right, Let us eat and drink, les us enjoy what we delight in, for to morrow we shall die.   ~John Locke~

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Linkin Park's "Reanimation" is their best album to date, in my opinion. I would listen to this stuff over and over again when I was in my late teens.  8)

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

...And this one:
High school memories... :tellmemore:

:cryandrun:

Crow

That's not Cherry Bomb

This is Cherry Bomb

and this is a slightly better version
Retired member.

Crow

Retired member.

Claireliontamer

Quote from: Crow on May 04, 2016, 05:00:08 PM

This is the first time I've actually seen/heard it.  Quite impressed.

Magdalena

Magdalena

No, Apathy no baila.  :sad sigh:

Bruno de la Pole? Davin:shrug:
No one? --I don't mean No one, I mean, no one.  ::)

Biggus Dickus

I would if you played some good music Magdalena...