Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

HOWLING BELLS

A Ballad for the Bleeding Hearts.

Love this group, love this song. Wish they were touring as I would like to see them.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Guardian85

Been getting my music fix with copious doses of Sabaton lately.

Interesting band for a metal head and history nerd; all their songs are about people and events related to military history.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

xSilverPhinx

I don't like Flo Rida much, but Sia makes up for the fact that he's in this song.

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tom62

I'm listening to "Little Shop of Horrors" [again]

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

xSilverPhinx

Biggus Dickus

I enjoy this song and melody quite a bit, and really love the voice of Elizeth Cardoso. Currently in the process of learning this song on my guitar (I'll have to play for you one time xSilverPhoenix as I know how much you enjoy the genre  ;D)

Here is the guitar version I'm trying learn (The UK's own Shaun Murray)

xSilverPhinx

Bruno, you're a genius. I think you've found just the thing to make me sleep when I've got insomnia. :grin:

Biggus Dickus

Tom62

I'm listening to one of the best albums of 1976, Heart's "Dreamboat Annie".
Here is their first single of that wonderful album.

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Magdalena

^^^
I like Heart.  :smilenod:
This weekend I heard Magic Man by Heart and I was translating it from English to Spanish to my vato loco, he thought it was hilarious.  :grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

Hardvark

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx