News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

OldGit

Some JP Souza marches.  It's Buddy's fault for starting me off.

Biggus Dickus

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Mags on February 21, 2015, 04:16:45 AM
Dumb Ways to Die

That video has 99 million views. I was playing the video, listening to the song and thinking maybe one of Mags kids posted this when my son's girlfriend exclaimed how much she loves the song, and even has a game app on her phone that she plays.

I was incredulous, and my son thanked me for putting the song in his girlfriend's head as he was about to drive her home and she was humming the tune.

Strange.

Magdalena

Quote from: Sir Bruno on February 22, 2015, 05:25:18 AM
Dumb Ways to Die

That video has 99 million views. I was playing the video, listening to the song and thinking maybe one of Mags kids posted this when my son's girlfriend exclaimed how much she loves the song, and even has a game app on her phone that she plays.

I was incredulous, and my son thanked me for putting the song in his girlfriend's head as he was about to drive her home and she was humming the tune.

Strange.

It is a strange, and small world, isn't it? I know about it because my daughter took my almost twelve-year-old son's tablet and downloaded the game. My almost four-year-old son sings the song all day, every day, he sings way out of tune, but it's so cute--I'm not gonna lie, it's creepy after a while. ::)   

It is a song that gets stuck in one's mind, so I posted it, just to annoy the heck out of you, and your family, Bruno.  ;D
Yep, this Butterfly of Doom's job is done here.  8)

By the way, I don't want my young kids to post anything here or read anything you heathens write!  >:( ....Yet.  ;D 

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Mags on February 22, 2015, 06:12:51 AM
Quote from: Sir Bruno on February 22, 2015, 05:25:18 AM
Dumb Ways to Die

Strange.

It is a strange, and small world, isn't it? I know about it because my daughter took my almost twelve-year-old son's tablet and downloaded the game. My almost four-year-old son sings the song all day, every day, he sings way out of tune, but it's so cute--I'm not gonna lie, it's creepy after a while. ::)   

It is a song that gets stuck in one's mind, so I posted it, just to annoy the heck out of you, and your family, Bruno.  ;D
Yep, this Butterfly of Doom's job is done here.  8)

By the way, I don't want my young kids to post anything here or read anything you heathens write!  >:( ....Yet.  ;D 

Thanks Mags.

Magdalena

Pasta Chick

They've just brought music back into the store, because apparently it increases sales. 

Unfortunately, they've only downloaded like 10 songs.

They include Karma Chameleon and Love Shack.

:-\ :( >:(

Crow

Quote from: Pasta Chick on February 26, 2015, 11:22:47 PM
They've just brought music back into the store, because apparently it increases sales. 

Unfortunately, they've only downloaded like 10 songs.

They include Karma Chameleon and Love Shack.

:-\ :( >:(

So you will be hearing each track approximately 16 times a day. I'd consider that torture.
Retired member.

Pasta Chick

Agreed.

Apparently we don't get more music until the "test run" is over.

OldGit

Tschaikovski, 1812 Overture.  Just got to the bit with the cannons - that means it'll be over soon. ;)

Eric V Arachnid

Physical Graffiti Redrawn, Songhoy Blues – Kashmir. 
It's OK, I like some of the African bluesy guitar stuff.
I don't have a link
Misanthropic Curmudgeon

Biggus Dickus

I'm sitting in a coffee shop, as i needed to get some work done this afternoon, but after the week I've had I'm surprisingly relaxed at the moment.

Dark roasted coffee is good, and although it is cold outside the sun is shining, and there isn't a cloud in the sky, which is a beautiful and strange colour I've never noticed before.
Some people here in the coffee shop described the color as being "Baloo", not sure of the spelling, possibly it is "Breau"?

Finished with work and was just sitting here enjoying the view (Watching birds fly around and nibble at some bird food some guy just tossed onto the ground), while listening to some random songs on iTunes when the following song came on.

Suite Espanola Op 47:1 "Granada" - Isaac Albéniz

One of my favorites pieces, perfect timing.

Little moments like this in life can make up for a lot of things.