News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Retired member.

Biggus Dickus

Everyone else in the office left a couple hours ago, so since I'm the only one here I can really turn up the volume...

Emilie Claire Barlow: C'est si bon
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Crow

Quote from: Sir Bruno on January 15, 2015, 07:24:54 PM
He's got a really cool voice, which seems way more mature than his age.

I think he sounds about right. King Krule is the first person that ever shocked me in the difference in who they looked (age) and how they sound. edit: oh and Jamie Lidell, that is like watching the guy out of Always Sunny in Philadelphia but sounds like Stevie Wonder.
Retired member.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Crow on January 16, 2015, 11:57:26 PM
Quote from: Sir Bruno on January 15, 2015, 07:24:54 PM
He's got a really cool voice, which seems way more mature than his age.

I think he sounds about right. King Krule is the first person that ever shocked me in the difference in who they looked (age) and how they sound. edit: oh and Jamie Lidell, that is like watching the guy out of Always Sunny in Philadelphia but sounds like Stevie Wonder.

I think it is because his voice sort of reminded me of Keb Mo, and there is 40 years difference between him and George. I guess it's not that his voice sounds "Old" to me actually, but I hear experience in the voice. Like I hear in Keb. Anyway he is interesting and has my attention, only just heard about him.

Magdalena

B.B. KING - King of the blues 1960 FULL ALBUM

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Lee

The water filter on my 30gal aquarium. The same thing I listen to 95% of the time I'm at home.

My work place is quite loud and so when I'm not there, silence is music to my ears.

Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus

Tom62

Just can't get this song out of my head. Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars Uptown Funk
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Biggus Dickus

Try this one folks, bet you can sit still while listening, cuz' "Papa Loves Mambo"!

HaHa!

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Asmodean

NO!  >:(

The Asmo REFUSES to listen to music in protest.  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Asmodean on February 04, 2015, 08:00:37 PM
NO!  >:(

The Asmo REFUSES to listen to music in protest.  >:(

Listen to some "Iz" damn' it!