News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pasta Chick

I'm playing songs about Russia at my dog.  Mostly Iron Maiden and Sisters of Mercy. 

She like it, but really prefers disco.

Tank

Quote from: Pasta Chick on March 17, 2014, 01:36:46 PM
I'm playing songs about Russia at my dog.  Mostly Iron Maiden and Sisters of Mercy. 

She like it, but really prefers disco.
YouTube or it didn't happen.  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Pasta Chick

I'll try to Facebook it later.  I gotta get her singing The Who, too.  She likes Who Are You and Behind Blue Eyes.

Tank

Quote from: Pasta Chick on March 17, 2014, 08:59:26 PM
I'll try to Facebook it later.  I gotta get her singing The Who, too.  She likes Who Are You and Behind Blue Eyes.
This could go viral  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Niya

Not that anyone cares what I say, but the Restaurant is on the other end of the universe." –Marvin
-----
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Crow

Quote from: Tom62 on March 18, 2014, 06:52:12 PM
Tubeway Army - Gary Numan Are Friends Electric

I now must listen to some Deutsch Amerikanische Freundschaft.
Retired member.

levi_athan

beep boop boop beep beep

Marvin

Thank mental illness for god.
Oh no not the sensible gods anyone reading this may barrack for, I mean the ridiculous gods.
Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

Marvin

Lou Reed, Street Hassle and Blue Mask again.

QuoteBruce Springsteen contributed spoken vocals during the "Slipaway" section of "Street Hassle", alluding to his own Born to Run album in the final line. At the time, the singer was enduring a three-year forced hiatus from releasing any of his own work due to legal disputes with his former manager, although he was in the process of writing and recording music for his forthcoming album Darkness on the Edge of Town, to be released in June 1978. Springsteen was not credited for his performance in the liner notes to Street Hassle, possibly due to his ongoing legal battles.

Ye, I always thought he sounded like himself.
Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

Biggus Dickus

The few times in my adult life when I thought maybe, just maybe there is a god? I was listening to Miles Davis...Miles it is tonight! TGIF!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Crow

This has been one of my favourite tracks for a good while. Molly Nilsson - Whiskey Sour It's also the name of one of my favourite cocktails even though I prefer a New York Sour (minus the egg white).
Retired member.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Pasta Chick

I've been on a NIN kick myself, lately.  Downward Spiral was one of my favorites in high school.  Unfortunately his new stuff just does not stack up.

Davin

I like the new stuff, just not nearly as much as the older stuff.

For some reason, I always like listening to Piggy when I drive. It's been in my driving mix since I first heard it.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.