News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftclique

Hooky rocks.  Worm drives.  Folding rules.

Stevil

Within Temptation's new album.

Sharon has such a beautiful golden voice.
And We Run
Covered by Roses
Silver Moonlight

Pasta Chick

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

OldGit

A rather ordinary performance of Beethoven's 5th on Classic FM Radio.  It'll go away in a minute.

Someone should have strangled Beethoven before he went all silly.  ::)

Ali

No Scrubs - TLC  Makes me think of senior year in HS.  I'm actually surprised at how fondly I remember that time in my life looking back now.  I'm thinking about my HS friends and smiling.

ETA - Eeeee!  Next up was "None of Your Business" - Salt-N-Pepa - 8th grade!!!!!  Thank you iPhone.  I didn't even remember that I had these songs and I'm so happy right now.  If I.... wanna take a guy...home with me tonight....IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS....and if she...wanna be a freak an' sell it on a weekend...IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS...Now you...shouldn't even be gettin into who I'm givin' skins to...IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS....so don't.....try to change my mind, I'll tell you one more time....IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS"

Damn skippy.  I mean yeah, I'm married so I'm not really "givin' skins" to anyone these days so to speak, but if I were, oh boy, it would sooo be none of your business.  *fist pump*

wokeup

Aaron Lewis, TOOL  and old Van Halen
"Everybody has a good plan, until they get punched in the mouth"...M. Tyson

Davin

The new Hesitation Marks album by NIN.

Might be it's because I've been a fan of NIN since the 90s when everyone liked them, but I really like this new one.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Pasta Chick

Quote from: Ali on February 07, 2014, 09:53:38 PM
No Scrubs - TLC  Makes me think of senior year in HS.  I'm actually surprised at how fondly I remember that time in my life looking back now.  I'm thinking about my HS friends and smiling.

ETA - Eeeee!  Next up was "None of Your Business" - Salt-N-Pepa - 8th grade!!!!!  Thank you iPhone.  I didn't even remember that I had these songs and I'm so happy right now.  If I.... wanna take a guy...home with me tonight....IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS....and if she...wanna be a freak an' sell it on a weekend...IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS...Now you...shouldn't even be gettin into who I'm givin' skins to...IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS....so don't.....try to change my mind, I'll tell you one more time....IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS"

Damn skippy.  I mean yeah, I'm married so I'm not really "givin' skins" to anyone these days so to speak, but if I were, oh boy, it would sooo be none of your business.  *fist pump*

What would it take to get Salt-N-Pepa producing new music?   I miss the heck out of them.  Especially since the media has apparently decided that friggin' Beyonce is a stunning example of feminism. 

Guardian85

New album from one of my favourite  bands. Loving it.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Asmodean

Bob Seger - Famous Final Scene

The Asmo, Himthink this one is going on the driving CD for peaceful cruising.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

Some Rossini on the radio.  Cheap sensation.

Pasta Chick

Bauhaus.

I don't care how pretentious it is, Who Killed Mr Moonlight is amazing.