News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Support your friendly atheist sex writer!

Started by Kylyssa, January 06, 2009, 03:30:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylyssa

How To Start A Custom Erotica Writing Business - Part One is my latest bit.  It may help you to understand what I write for an almost living.  Or it may just amuse you to find out that people pay for the service.  Anyway, seriously, I'm broke, so go click the link so I can collect my pittance.

SSY

I even clicked on the links  :banna:

You can send my check in the mail.

Edit, how much is each click worth? do you get money per view or money per click or both?
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

Kylyssa

I get about $1.60 per thousand page views as a bonus.  However, the more page views I get the more the site pays for the articles initially. The site pays a pittance ($3.19 - $9) per article upfront but the bits I post there are generally quick and easy to write.  I write for private clients and print magazines which pay much more but those gigs aren't steady.

McQ

Oh, I didn't realize you needed that many clickies! I'll get back to work on them. I only went in a few times, not knowing how many would make a difference.

Come on H.A. Membership!!! Get together and click the living hell out of your mice for Kylissa! And while you're at it, get your friends' asses in gear too. Or I'll get grumpy and then you'll be sorry.  :D

Do "page refreshes" count?
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Kylyssa

I don't think page refreshes count, actually.  Thanks for the clicks!