News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Final Scene from Religulous

Started by NoFearNoLimits, December 23, 2008, 03:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoFearNoLimits

"I'd rather live one day as a lion, than a lifetime as a sheep"

Sophus

I need to rent this movie. Thank you...
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Wraitchel

Ohhhh Shiiiit! That's what I'm talking about! :crazy:  see :crazy:  movie! :crazy:

Seriously, man, I'm hosting a Religulous party next weekend!

MariaEvri

saw some scenes from youtube and it seems interesting enough. I will maybe rent it on DVD or just download it
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

BadPoison

I very much enjoyed Religulous. It was very funny, and dare I might say insightful? Probably not - but there were a few things about some religions I didn't know anything about - and I would have never believed the part about mormons believing in aliens if the girl I was with wasn't previously mormon and confirmed it.

Msblue

I really enjoyed this movie. Most of it was funny but, the end really brought the point home. It's too bad Bill is mostly preaching to the choir, I'm trying get a few Christians to watch it.

MariaEvri

Quote from: "Msblue"I really enjoyed this movie. Most of it was funny but, the end really brought the point home. It's too bad Bill is mostly preaching to the choir, I'm trying get a few Christians to watch it.

personally the ending scared the hell out of me. If tehres people who will be willing and HAPPY to go to war because they believe that will bring the rapture...
then geez.. were all doomed
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

mDarkPoet

I wish I could find this online to watch T.T bah

NoFearNoLimits

Quote from: "mDarkPoet"I wish I could find this online to watch T.T bah
The whole movie is on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPD-QCbXnSk
"I'd rather live one day as a lion, than a lifetime as a sheep"

Ihateyoumike

Ever heard of torrents? You can get it that way, and downloaded.
Of course, if you're in a country where it's not legal, you may not want to do it due to copyrights. But, if you're interested, you can download a client such as uTorrent (PC) or Transmission (Mac), and go to a site such as mininova.com or thepiratebay.com and find the torrent.

Again, if you're a law-fearing citizen of a country where this is not legal, you may want to look elsewhere. I am in no way condoning piracy with this message.

And, I loved this movie. Especially the scene where he's asking the guy from the old doo-wop group how serious a religion can be if it allows 10 year olds to be ordained ministers, and it goes to a quick cut-screen of a guard slapping jesus in the face. I about died laughing. rewound that part about 20 times the first time I saw that movie.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Godless

Quote from: "Ihateyoumike"

Ever heard of torrents? You can get it that way, and downloaded.
Of course, if you're in a country where it's not legal, you may not want to do it due to copyrights. But, if you're interested, you can download a client such as uTorrent (PC) or Transmission (Mac), and go to a site such as mininova.com or thepiratebay.com and find the torrent.

Again, if you're a law-fearing citizen of a country where this is not legal, you may want to look elsewhere. I am in no way condoning piracy with this message.

And, I loved this movie. Especially the scene where he's asking the guy from the old doo-wop group how serious a religion can be if it allows 10 year olds to be ordained ministers, and it goes to a quick cut-screen of a guard slapping jesus in the face. I about died laughing. rewound that part about 20 times the first time I saw that movie.

I would rather wait for this movie to come out on blu-ray than download it and watch it in low quality  :P

Ihateyoumike

Quote from: "Godless"I would rather wait for this movie to come out on blu-ray than download it and watch it in low quality  :P

no blu-ray player here, but I will go out and buy the dvd when I can afford it, even though I watched it online. I feel he deserves my money as support for making a great movie.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.