News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Trolling 101

Started by curiosityandthecat, December 12, 2008, 03:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faradaympp

Thanks for this, until this point I didn't know exactly what to do with trolls and I must confess taking the bait on a few occasions :shake:.
"It's ironic that a god who created intelligent beings would want their blind devotion."-Anonymous

CAUTION-Staring at burning bushes may cause blindness. ;)

Allah

...this isn't a thread on how to troll?

Damn.
I'm the only cause I'm interested in

freeservant

Might I suggest this handy thing be added to the smilies as a secret way to pass the message on to others...

;)
Theism is neither true or false. It is simply that a person lacks a belief in naturalism.  Unbeatable Tautology!!! amiright?

The Black Jester

Quote from: "Allah"...this isn't a thread on how to troll?

Damn.

Hey...when I first saw this, I thought it was a thread about salmon fishing.  I grew up in Alaska.  We "troll" there all the time, it's how we get our dinner.
The Black Jester

"Religion is institutionalised superstition, science is institutionalised curiosity." - Tank

"Confederation of the dispossessed,
Fearing neither god nor master." - Killing Joke

http://theblackjester.wordpress.com

Filanthropod

I think that the vast majority of people on this forum are trolls.

The Black Jester

Quote from: "Filanthropod"I think that the vast majority of people on this forum are trolls.

And hello to you too!  Welcome back!
The Black Jester

"Religion is institutionalised superstition, science is institutionalised curiosity." - Tank

Filanthropod

Thanks. I forgot that my banning only lasted until a few hours ago. I've been busy on another atheist forum, observing the trolls there. Do you want to know which one?

The Black Jester

Quote from: "Filanthropod"Thanks. I forgot that my banning only lasted until a few hours ago. I've been busy on another atheist forum, observing the trolls there. Do you want to know which one?

Sure, if you want to tell me.  Although I'm a member of two others, I don't personally participate much in them.

Why would you want to spend your time "observing the trolls," as you put it?  Sounds unpleasant for you.
The Black Jester

Filanthropod

Oh no I've been joining in too. Atheists make me laugh.

The Black Jester

The Black Jester

Whitney

Quote from: "Filanthropod"I think that the vast majority of people on this forum are trolls.

I think someone needs to read the forum rules if they don't want a perm ban....

Filanthropod

Quote from: "Whitney"

How long do I have to read the rules? When should I report back to you?

Whitney

Quote from: "Filanthropod"
Quote from: "Whitney"

How long do I have to read the rules? When should I report back to you?

If I were you I'd read them before I posted again...especially that one about civility.

Filanthropod

In that case maybe you should get your resident trolls to read that part too. It seems that as long as you're in the comfy, insecure little clique, you can get away with anything. Double standards, and you don't even realise it, do you?

Whitney

^Not in the mood to try to make you behave...have fun bothering some other forum.