News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Trolling 101

Started by curiosityandthecat, December 12, 2008, 03:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinkocommie

Quote from: "Filanthropod"In that case maybe you should get your resident trolls to read that part too. It seems that as long as you're in the comfy, insecure little clique, you can get away with anything. Double standards, and you don't even realise it, do you?

Haha, what a tool.  OH NOES I'M A TROLL NOW!!!1!
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

NothingSacred

I used to uber troll stormfront then I realized they would actually agree with the stupid outlandish things I said (eg. eating asian food makes you a race traitor).  :shake:
A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices -William James
Anything worth knowing is difficult to learn- Greek Proverb
what if god ain't looking down what if he's looking up instead-Ani difranco "what if no one's watching

Thumpalumpacus

Gosh, if Filly thinks this place is loaded with trolls, he doesn't know a damned thing.  It's one of the nicest little corner of the athe-net I've found.  Compared to this, my home site is just one long bridge, housing innumerable trolls -- of which I freely confess being one.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

Big Mac

Trolling is as old as Agriculture and Prostitution. The earliest trolls were the Jews. They trolled the Egyptians and stuff. And now they troll the world again.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Asmodean

Quote from: "Big Mac"Trolling is as old as Agriculture and Prostitution. The earliest trolls were the Jews. They trolled the Egyptians and stuff. And now they troll the world again.
If jews are trolls... That would make Hitler a... A... What DOES that make him..?  :hmm:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Big Mac

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "Big Mac"Trolling is as old as Agriculture and Prostitution. The earliest trolls were the Jews. They trolled the Egyptians and stuff. And now they troll the world again.
If jews are trolls... That would make Hitler a... A... What DOES that make him..?  :hmm:

A troll trolling trolls. The Germans got troller's remorse and bawwwed.

Asmodean

Quote from: "Big Mac"A troll trolling trolls. The Germans got troller's remorse and bawwwed.
That would be like... A troll in exponent of troll... I think that can be expressed mathematically!  :yay:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Big Mac

Quote from: "Big Mac"A troll trolling trolls. The Germans got troller's remorse and bawwwed.
That would be like... A troll in exponent of troll... I think that can be expressed mathematically!  :yay:

Yeah but it'd all be theoretical and shit.

Asmodean

Quote from: "Big Mac"Yeah but it'd all be theoretical and shit.
Dude, I'm a half-gay engineer. 'Tis what I do  :bananacolor:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Big Mac

Quote from: "Big Mac"Yeah but it'd all be theoretical and shit.
Dude, I'm a half-gay engineer. 'Tis what I do  :bananacolor:

Engineers are gay and worship Satan....

Big Mac

Quote from: "NothingSacred"I used to uber troll stormfront then I realized they would actually agree with the stupid outlandish things I said (eg. eating asian food makes you a race traitor).  :shake:

They had a thread going about guns and they wouldn't buy a Galil because it's Israel made. Granted the Galil is kind of a piece of crap but that's a dumb reason to not like a gun. I buy a lot of soviet weaponary and I don't like communism. Doesn't my make me a political traitor or something. But I trolled them and the Skinz. The Skinz are a lot smarter about how they go about their stuff. SF just is lulzcows galore. Almost as fun as trolling Hal Turner.

PoopShoot

All hail Cancer Jesus!

KDbeads

Quote from: "Big Mac"Engineers are gay and worship Satan....

:hmm:
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

PoopShoot

Quote from: "KDbeads"
Quote from: "Big Mac"Engineers are gay and worship Satan....

:hmm:
I say just give in and grab a handful of Satan cock.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

KDbeads

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams