News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Trolling 101

Started by curiosityandthecat, December 12, 2008, 03:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Velma

Quote from: "Big Mac"
Quote from: "Velma"Do you treat all newcomers this way?

This is a thread about trolls, you said trolls are boring, I'm getting enjoyment out of trolling you. And now you are trying to appeal to my pity.

Protip: I have none. I feel almost nothing but contempt for other people around me. What makes you so special?
I'm new here and still learning who's who.  So, this must mean I can put you in the "Do not take seriously" category.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Big Mac

Quote from: "PoopShoot"With this howitzer?  Are you kidding?

Well I figured your boyfriend didn't give you the reach around, fag.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

PoopShoot

All hail Cancer Jesus!

Big Mac

Quote from: "Velma"I'm new here and still learning who's who.  So, this must mean I can put you in the "Do not take seriously" category.

Pretty much. If it's so outlandish that you are about to get an aneurysm from it, it's probably me trolling you.

Big Mac

Quote from: "PoopShoot"Nah, he's good to me.

So who gave who the AIDS? That disease almost makes me believe in god.

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Big Mac"So who gave who the AIDS? That disease almost makes me believe in god.
He buys my AZT.   :bananacolor:
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Big Mac

Quote from: "PoopShoot"
Quote from: "Big Mac"So who gave who the AIDS? That disease almost makes me believe in god.

What the hell is that? Some kind of queer toy?

PoopShoot

Quote from: "PoopShoot"

What the hell is that? Some kind of queer toy?
No.  It's medicine for the AIDS you gave me.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Big Mac

Quote from: "PoopShoot"No.  It's medicine for the AIDS you gave me.

It's not gay if you beat them up afterward!!!!

I'm the pitcher, you're the catcher!!!!

PoopShoot

Quote from: "PoopShoot"No.  It's medicine for the AIDS you gave me.

It's not gay if you beat them up afterward!!!!

I'm the pitcher, you're the catcher!!!!
And it's not rape if you yell surprise.  But it IS gay when your balls touch, and them saggy fuckers you got stuck to my leg.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Big Mac

Quote from: "PoopShoot"And it's not rape if you yell surprise.  But it IS gay when your balls touch, and them saggy fuckers you got stuck to my leg.

You're the one taking it so I don't know how you get all high and mighty as a bottom.

McQ

Warning is being issued to both BigMac and Poopshoot. Next time it's a one-week ban from HAF. Your posts are totally out of bounds for this forum. BigMac, in my opinion, you owe Velma a sincere apology.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Big Mac

Here's a little paradox for you, McQ:

If I'm being forced to apologize it isn't sincere, is it?

Granted I do run my mouth (technically my fingers since this is printed) and perhaps what I said was wrong but if you are saying I need to apologize and I do, I therefore wouldn't be sincere about it.

McQ

Quote from: "Big Mac"Here's a little paradox for you, McQ:

Granted I do run my mouth (technically my fingers since this is printed) and perhaps what I said was wrong but if you are saying I need to apologize and I do, I therefore wouldn't be sincere about it.

BigMac. I said it is my opinion, not that you were forced. You can clearly see that. And we've known each other long enough here to shoot straight with one another. You know I have respect for you and appreciate you, but that I also won't tolerate when you step way out of bounds like this. The warning stands.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Big Mac

Quote from: "McQ"
Quote from: "Big Mac"Here's a little paradox for you, McQ:

Here's a little message for you, BigMac. I said it is my opinion, not that you were forced. You can clearly see that. And we've known each other long enough here to shoot straight with one another. You know I have respect for you and appreciate you, but that I also won't tolerate when you step way out of bounds like this. The warning stands.

Never challenged the warning. Hell I wouldn't disagree I have it coming.

I admit I misread that message you were sending.

I'm sorry if Velma took me the wrong way but she seemed to catch on that I'm the type of person who says outlandish shit for giggles. I am a semi-pro troll after all.

Anyone who is familiar with my work on Atheist Network knows I am capable of some quality troll stuff. Just showing some examples of trolling. I'll play nice if that's the issue.