News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Why do idiots e-mail me?

Started by Big Mac, September 09, 2006, 12:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

So I get an e-mail from some loser off of AN who feels it's his civic duty to bother me. I just got off of a double shift and I see this crap and I want to strangle him. Well not really, my head is just hurting and I plan on staying up so as not to disrupt my sleep pattern. Well maybe not, I'm pretty exhausted, anyway, here's the e-mail. Anyone on AN know who the hell this retard is?

QuoteSubject: your an idiot lol,

Sorry I was reading a forum on the atheist network and I read your beliefs on the Islamic faith. Dude...people like you and people with such tunnelled views are the ones who fuel the feelings of terrorists. I know you don't pick the gun up or strap the explosives to your body but such stereotypical opinions breed hate in the people you stereotype. Im not saying we deserve to be blown up by retarted low life "people" who think the western world is waging war against their faith. Although i can understand in your case why they would want us to die...They stereotype us and teach their children that "we" are all like you...narrowminded. Im not muslim nor am i stupid enough to believe that any religion is perfect, or even good enough to consider preaching. BUT! I can see why people cling to religion like a small child clings to their fathers arm when they feel lonely or threatend. All Muslims arent bad...nor are all Christians...Nor are all jews...you cant just stereotype a group of people because they are different to you. Its like saying all Christians are like Adolf Hitler. Im not telling you off im just begging you to rethink your ideals and morals. Its not like its hard to go pick up the Koran and have a read...their religion is based on this and its not that different to every other middle eastern based religion (yes...its amazing...christianity and judaism included). Thanks for reading man

Regards,

Brendan

Anyone who's read the Qu'ran can agree it is the most retarded bible out there. I'm sorry but it makes no sense and is just a collection of Arabic gibberish. I am tempted to get one and pee on it just out of boredom.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

MommaSquid

Quote...you cant just stereotype a group of people because they are different to you.

Stereotypes are useful rule of thumb guides to getting along in society.  They may not be politically correct but they are quite useful.  

And now, some trivia:  Rule of Thumb
QuoteThe expression rule of thumb has been recorded since 1692 and probably wasn’t new then. It meant then what it means nowâ€"some method or procedure that comes from practice or experience, without any formal basis.

Court

It has something to do with beating your wife, doesn't it?
You can't hit her with something thicker than your thumb, or something similar....
[size=92]
I should have been a pair of ragged claws
Scuttling across the floors of silent seas
[/size]
[size=92]
try having a little faith = stop using your brain for a while -- ziffel[/size]

Big Mac

Quote from: "Court"It has something to do with beating your wife, doesn't it?
You can't hit her with something thicker than your thumb, or something similar....

Ah the good ol' days....

Just kidding?

Whitney

So um...what kind of person would read posts over a year old then proceed to e-mail the person who made the post?  So you don't like Islam (who knows which post he is referring to...it could have easily been one of your dark humor posts) I don't like the religion either...he is right about it being no different from other middle eastern religions...they are all pretty much equally distasteful.

Big Mac

I don't know, I think he's the guy who said I was a total sociopath. I love messing with such weak-minded pseudo-intellectuals (the kind that make me have a disdain for my fellow classmates) who think they can analyze me.

Eh, I know muslims, I work with a guy from Nigeria, and I work at a Korean company. I highly doubt I'm racist, I just hate mankind as a whole.

Big Mac

Quote from: "What the Big Mac told him"----- Original Message -----
To: Brendan Khoury
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2006 9:48 PM
Subject: RE: your an idiot lol please read

Thanks for replying I just wanted to see if you were serious...and you were.... so woohoo we have another strong minded arrogant person this planet who knows they are in the wrong but doesnt do anything about it.

Still regards because i respect you for being stubborn. Thanks for replying.

Brendan.

PS: I used lol so it didnt seem so formal..
PPS: I admit im really bad at english...I am a maths man....Thanks for reminding me

Whitney

Big Mac....in his defense (not that he really deserves it since he apparently contacted you when you hadn't posted on AN in a long while) your reply to his doesn't come off with as much sarcasm as I think you were intending...that's probably why you got the response he gave.

Court

It's okay Big M. You're a dick and willing to admit it. Good for you. :)
Reminds me of Heathcliff, actually. I'm the only person in my current English class who likes him and doesn't want to disembowel him.
[size=92]
[/size]
[size=92]

Big Mac

Withering Heights Heathcliff?

Hey I admit I am of the Machiavellian persuasion. I believe that playing the game is worth it in the long run if you are ahead of it, that is.

Court

Wuthering*
[size=92]
[/size]
[size=92]