News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What would it take?

Started by Sophus, November 18, 2008, 02:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophus

In all honesty.... Theists, what would it take to disprove your God? In other words, what single most shred of evidence would you require, personally? Or is your faith truly unshakable and what is the logic behind that?
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

MariaEvri

I dont think anything can make them see the truth. No matter what happens, no matter what science discovers, they will always say "it was god's will"
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: "MariaEvri"I dont think anything can make them see the truth. No matter what happens, no matter what science discovers, they will always say "it was god's will"

Ah but god works in mysterious ways ... so mysterious in fact that no one can detect a bloody thing its done  :crazy:  :crazy:

Kyu
James C. Rocks: UK Tech Portal & Science, Just Science

[size=150]Not Long For This Forum [/size]

karadan

An alien spacecraft landing in front of the whitehouse and every other country's head-of-state building in unison, bringing forth actual footage of the big bang happening. The footage would have a foreward from a multitude of races saying their respective hello's to the barbarians of Earth with the hope that we could shed our collective insanity towards a goal of peace and prosperity within the galactic community.

Oh, and the threat of annihilation to all the people still believing in god after that first meeting :)
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Zarathustra

Quote from: "karadan"An alien spacecraft landing in front of the whitehouse and every other country's head-of-state building in unison, bringing forth actual footage of the big bang happening. The footage would have a foreward from a multitude of races saying their respective hello's to the barbarians of Earth with the hope that we could shed our collective insanity towards a goal of peace and prosperity within the galactic community.

Oh, and the threat of annihilation to all the people still believing in god after that first meeting :D
"Man does not draw his laws from nature, but impose them upon nature" - Kant
[size=85]English is not my native language, so please don't attack my grammar, attack my message instead[/size]

PipeBox

Quote from: "karadan"An alien spacecraft landing in front of the whitehouse and every other country's head-of-state building in unison, bringing forth actual footage of the big bang happening. The footage would have a foreward from a multitude of races saying their respective hello's to the barbarians of Earth with the hope that we could shed our collective insanity towards a goal of peace and prosperity within the galactic community.

Oh, and the threat of annihilation to all the people still believing in god after that first meeting :)
If sin may be committed through inaction, God never stopped.

My soul, do not seek eternal life, but exhaust the realm of the possible.
-- Pindar