News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

16/m/OH

Started by DeathSShead1488, November 07, 2008, 09:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeathSShead1488

I am a free thinker. Do not go against natural law, I do believe in a God though.
I do however follow science also. I believe in survival of the fittest, and eugenics.

myspace.com/DeathSShead1488.

Kyuuketsuki

Eugenics? F*** me!

Kyu
James C. Rocks: UK Tech Portal & Science, Just Science

[size=150]Not Long For This Forum [/size]

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Kyuuketsuki"Eugenics? F*** me!

Kyu

Haaaaaaaaaaahahahaha.

Welcome, DeathSShead. Good to have another Ohioan. Where abouts are you?
-Curio

curiosityandthecat

Erm, again, I would like to point out that not everyone from Ohio is a complete douche. Some of us are actually nice. I found a picture of him, by the way:

-Curio

rlrose328

Quote from: "DeathSShead1488"I am a free thinker. Do not go against natural law, I do believe in a God though.
I do however follow science also. I believe in survival of the fittest, and eugenics.

Welcome to the forum... you've got some pretty radical stuff on your myspace page.  Taking a life is a very serious thing, my young friend.  Violence never really solves anything, it just creates more problems.

But welcome... we have some great conversations here.  I hope you'll join in!
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "rlrose328"
Quote from: "DeathSShead1488"I am a free thinker. Do not go against natural law, I do believe in a God though.

Welcome to the forum... you've got some pretty radical stuff on your myspace page.  Taking a life is a very serious thing, my young friend.  Violence never really solves anything, it just creates more problems.

But welcome... we have some great conversations here.  I hope you'll join in!

Sorry you missed the fun, rlrose, but he's already been banned.  roflol
-Curio

rlrose328

Yeah, I saw... I hit the topics in order and missed the ban notice until after I posted here.  Little sh*thead.  I saw his Nazi a$$ a mile away.  Did you see his myspace?  Gee willikers.  He's 16... young, dumb and full of, um, testosterone.  Some day, if he lives that long, he'll realize what a little turd he was at this age.  Until then, I hope someone kicks his bigotted little tush... but in a nonviolent, good way.   :)
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!