News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Things to Do Instead of Going to Church

Started by curiosityandthecat, November 02, 2008, 07:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

curiosityandthecat

Let's try to think of all the interesting and productive things that are better than going to church. Describe it, post a picture, or even a video!

Here, I'll start.

Watch paint dry!

Okay, your turn.
-Curio

Asmodean

Spanking the monkey.

Hmm... A picture, eh..?  :unsure:

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Kyuuketsuki

Tea in bed (with biscuits and mucho Mrs/kiddy cuddle), breakfast (bacon, sausage, egg, fried bread followed by toast, watch TV (any one of many good SciFi/Supernatural TV series like "True Blood" ... God Hates Fangs, very appropriate for a Sunday I think), read the paper, watch the Andrew Mar news/politics show, read a book (currently Frank Herbert's "Dune Messiah"), three S's (sh**, shave & shower), get dressed, surf the net, build a PC, surf the net some more, help daughter's with homework, watch "Merlin", do some ironing (not so good but get to watch more TV), Tea & cake, more TV and surfing, dinner, Sunday night beer, sleep!!!!!!

Or I could go to church ... tough decision (I think not)!

Kyu
James C. Rocks: UK Tech Portal & Science, Just Science

[size=150]Not Long For This Forum [/size]

Whitney

Hehe...I went to church today :devil:

[spoiler:1zxq1hy6]Well...I really did...but it was the North Texas Church of Freethought.  So, no preaching was involved.[/spoiler:1zxq1hy6]

Msblue

Sleep

sex...no pic for that one :lol:

and eat pancakes, preferably in that order.

quizlixx

"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

PipeBox

Quote from: "Asmodean"Spanking the monkey.

Hmm... A picture, eh..?  :unsure:

*pic*

OK, someone was able to draw that.  I can't fathom that.  You'd think each and every line from the moment they'd conceived it they'd burst out laughing and jut an unintentional line down.  But for how much of a laugh I got out of that I'm sure glad the artist was able to keep it together well enough to get it down.   ;)

Oh, yeah, pics.  

[strike:1tg01tsy][/strike:1tg01tsy]
[strike:1tg01tsy]This.  'Cept longer.   ;)[/strike:1tg01tsy]

The second image refuses to work. Just assume it was awesome.
If sin may be committed through inaction, God never stopped.

My soul, do not seek eternal life, but exhaust the realm of the possible.
-- Pindar

Asmodean

Quote from: "PipeBox"OK, someone was able to draw that.  I can't fathom that.  You'd think each and every line from the moment they'd conceived it they'd burst out laughing and jut an unintentional line down.  But for how much of a laugh I got out of that I'm sure glad the artist was able to keep it together well enough to get it down.   :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Steve Reason

Oh I don't know. Maybe set myself alight, drill a whole in my head with a dull drill bit, or watch a Paulie Shore movie??  :P
I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. ~ Mark Twain

http://rumtickle.blogspot.com/

Stoicheion

read the satanic bible

Spend time with my adorable cats (this isn't them but i found this picture hilarious)

honestly i'd rather be working at one of my jobs than be at church . I grew up in a catholic family and catholic church might as well be a 4 hour tae bo lesson. Best excercise i got in my life. And i've been in marching band before.
[size=85]So why does there only have to be one correct philosophy?
I don't wanna go and follow you just to end up like one of them
And why are you always telling me what you want me to believe?
I'd like to think that I can go my own way and meet you in the end
Go my own way and meet you in the end
"Same Direction" - Hoobastank
[/size]

MariaEvri

church is usually sunday morning right?
i prefer scuba diving
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Stoicheion

One can go to church everyday if one wishes but most uber christian people go on the weekends and on Wednesdays.
[/size]

Asmodean

Quote from: "Stoicheion"One can go to church everyday if one wishes but most uber christian people go on the weekends and on Wednesdays.
Why wednesdays? His omniness is too busy doing stuff on wednesdays, no? Does he not listen to prayers exclusively on his days off?
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Stoicheion

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "Stoicheion"One can go to church everyday if one wishes but most uber christian people go on the weekends and on Wednesdays.
Why wednesdays? His omniness is too busy doing stuff on wednesdays, no? Does he not listen to prayers exclusively on his days off?

lol i have no idea XP
[/size]

curiosityandthecat

-Curio