News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

OH!!

Started by rlrose328, September 25, 2008, 07:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rlrose328

And happy anniversary to me... I've been married 15 years today!  Woohoo~   :banna:  :beer:
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Asmodean

Well, if it's woo-hoo enough for you, than it's woo-hoo enough for me.  :beer:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

rlrose328

It is woohoo... many people said it wouldn't last because we met on the computer (does ANYONE remember The Sierra Network or The ImagiNation Network???  Pre-Internet, proprietary, Sprintnet connected gaming network???), courted via the computer, and then I asked him to marry ME after just two days.  LOL!  He was not even remotely like any guy I was usually attracted to physically or socially.

And it did last... 15 years!  A good number of our friends who met in a more traditional manner, did the yearlong courtship and did the wedding all traditional have divorced and remarried and divorced again.

So... thank you computers and dreamers everywhere.  LOL!

:banna:  :banna:  :beer:
**Kerri**

curiosityandthecat

-Curio

Whitney

Congrats...happy anniversary.

The first time I really talked to my husband was after seeing his yahoo profile.  I sent him a message asking if he knew my friend's roomate because his profile mentioned the same degree....well, he was my friend's roomate.

PipeBox

That's fantastic!  Congrats, and here's wishing you and your family another 15 years!   :D

Oh, and I'm leaving with that Clockwork Orange gif.
If sin may be committed through inaction, God never stopped.

My soul, do not seek eternal life, but exhaust the realm of the possible.
-- Pindar

jrosebud

"Every post you can hitch your faith on
Is a pie in the sky,
Chock full of lies,
A tool we devise
To make sinking stones fly."

~from A Comet Apears by The Shins

Squid

Quote from: "rlrose328"And happy anniversary to me... I've been married 15 years today!  Woohoo~   :banna:  :beer:

Congrats my friend.  Our one year is still 8 months away.

Jolly Sapper

rlrose328

Thanks everybody... we had a quiet day, lunch at a local deli, quiet evening.  I still can't believe it's been 15 years.

Laetus, that's a cool story about the roommate!  YOu just never know.  :beer:
**Kerri**