News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Need some distraction...

Started by rlrose328, September 25, 2008, 05:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rlrose328

Wow, is this a busy week for everyone or is the not-wanting-to-talk-about-atheism thing more pervasive than I thought?  It's so quiet here this week, a few posts notwithstanding.

How am I going to waste time and be distracted from my studies if there isn't anything here to distract me?!? :blink:

:blink:
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

curiosityandthecat

Noticed that, myself. Must just be a busy time for everyone.

And you know me.. I'm always willing to talk about atheism. ;)
-Curio

curiosityandthecat

I have an idea... let's go back and start a fire under some old, forgotten threads. That should spice things up a bit.  :D
-Curio

EvolutionCalling

i'm not tired of discussing atheism and creating general disdain among the sheeple of the world's religions, but i am just worn out from work.  never knew how demanding grocery stocking was  :crazy:   oh well, at least i am home every night now and not sleeping in some dirty truck stop somewhere.

rlrose328

Welcome to the non-discussion.   :banna:

I'm looking over old threads in the general discussion forum... not a lot that didn't just fizzle.  I'll start a new discussion in Current Events, how's that?

:beer:
**Kerri**

Tom62

I didn't had time either to post. I was on a wonderful vacation in Williamsburg, were colonial history is brought back to life again and where the Busch Garden roller coasters takes your breath away.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Brian

Quote from: "rlrose328"Wow, is this a busy week for everyone or is the not-wanting-to-talk-about-atheism thing more pervasive than I thought?  It's so quiet here this week, a few posts notwithstanding.

How am I going to waste time and be distracted from my studies if there isn't anything here to distract me?!? :blink:

:blink:

Watch George Carlin's (R.I.P. George Carlin) HBO specials (He worships Joe Pesci :)

http://www.youtube.com/profile_play_lis ... avoloDiAno

rlrose328

Thanks, Brian... I'm a BIG George Carlin fan.  I love his video work, love his movie work and I do have a few of his books.  His books wear me out, though, so I have to take frequent breaks, like read 20 pages and take a few weeks break.  

I'm re-reading "When Wil Jesus Bring the Pork Chops."  It's my favorite because it has the "10 commandments" bit in it and I love reading it outloud.  

RIP George  :hail:
**Kerri**