News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Back to the old grind...

Started by rlrose328, September 10, 2008, 08:08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrosebud

Quote from: "quizlixx"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmBSwizauLg
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :)  (Despite you enabling the procrastination.  :P )
"Every post you can hitch your faith on
Is a pie in the sky,
Chock full of lies,
A tool we devise
To make sinking stones fly."

~from A Comet Apears by The Shins

quizlixx

Quote from: "jrosebud"
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :)  (Despite you enabling the procrastination.  :D
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

rlrose328

Quote from: "afreethinker30"Wow well congrats on getting a A.  :unsure:  :hmm:
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

rlrose328

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :)
**Kerri**

afreethinker30

Quote from: "rlrose328"The Moms in Touch group is praying for the Kid.  But they were praying all last year for him and we can SEE how well that worked.   :hmm:

Yeah if prayer worked I would have been a millionaire at age 10,and a princess. :D

quizlixx

Quote from: "afreethinker30"
Quote from: "rlrose328"The Moms in Touch group is praying for the Kid.  But they were praying all last year for him and we can SEE how well that worked.   :hmm:

Yeah if prayer worked I would have been a millionaire at age 10,and a princess. :D
it only works when you pray REALLY hard, XD
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

rlrose328

Well, that must be the problem... when I attended the meetings, I sat there singing "Dear God" in my head while they were praying.  Perhaps my silent song created some sort of prayer condom, keeping the prayer from making it to god.   :idea:
**Kerri**

quizlixx

Quote from: "rlrose328"Well, that must be the problem... when I attended the meetings, I sat there singing "Dear God" in my head while they were praying.  Perhaps my silent song created some sort of prayer condom, keeping the prayer from making it to god.   :idea:
well, there you go.

afreethinker30

Quote from: "rlrose328"Well, that must be the problem... when I attended the meetings, I sat there singing "Dear God" in my head while they were praying.  Perhaps my silent song created some sort of prayer condom, keeping the prayer from making it to god.   :hmm:

rlrose328

I'm just thankful that I have to do the school newsletter on Thursday mornings because it gives me the best excuse of all for not attending the meetings this year.  I KNOW they want me to come because they hope their idiocy and faith will rub off on me.  It's very unfortunate that none of them know me very well.   :cool:
**Kerri**