News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Where in the world is afreethinker30?

Started by EvolutionCalling, August 30, 2008, 05:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvolutionCalling

Anybody heard from her?  She just seemed to drop off.  Hasn't been here for a couple weeks, she isn't accepting PMs, and it looks like her MySpace is gone too.  Where's my home girl at?  :(

Will

I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Asmodean

Yeah, wonder where she is too, Asmodean does.  :unsure:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

McQ

I've heard nothing from her at all, so I don't know either.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Msblue

I hope everything is ok. I haven't been here very long but, she seems really nice.

Asmodean

Quote from: "Msblue"I hope everything is ok. I haven't been here very long but, she seems really nice.
She joined after me and I think I joined on the 21st of May. So you've technically been here longer  :P
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

EvolutionCalling

Even her YouTube channel is gone.  I hope she hasn't found God.

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "EvolutionCalling"Even her YouTube channel is gone.  I hope she hasn't found God.

This happened to a fellow admin of a MUD I used to be on. For her, it was marital problems. The hubby said, "You spend too much time on that. Either it goes, or I do." And, voila. A disappearing act rivaling that of D. B. Cooper.

Then again, I hate rumors. Who knows.
-Curio

EvolutionCalling

Well at the very least I hope she is alright.  She's good people.

Whitney

She has only not logged in for a couple weeks, so I'm sure everything is fine.  Sometimes people just get busy.

EvolutionCalling

Yeah, you're probably right.  I just thought it odd that her other sites disappeared too.

Whitney

Quote from: "EvolutionCalling"Yeah, you're probably right.  I just thought it odd that her other sites disappeared too.

That is odd but could be coincidental.  I sent her an email to let her know that everyone is worried and misses her :)

afreethinker30

After a couple of death threats on YouTube I was more then alittle ticked.I've been talking to a fellow atheist that lives in my hometown and found out this is pretty common for people on there.I was thrilled to find someone from my hometown who shares my view but didn't want to take a chance my sons would get into my account. :D  I guess just alittle burnt out on how people treat others.I've missed everyone just needed a break of sorts.I've gotten soft in my old age  ;)

Asmodean

Quote from: "afreethinker30"I guess just alittle burnt out on how people treat others.I've missed everyone just needed a break of sorts.I've gotten soft in my old age  ;)

Good to see you're still kicking!  :beer:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

McQ

Hey, thanks for letting us know you're ok. See how missed you are here?  :D

I totally understand needing a break. I'm sorry to learn of your problems with death threats. It pays to be careful, so you do whatever you need to take care of yourself. We'll be here when you get back!
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette