It's peanut butter now...

Started by Graham, August 28, 2008, 03:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham

Whitney

:banna:

Some people just aren't very S-M-A-R-T.

Will

Peanut butter can't go through the process of abiogenesis because I eat it all too fast.

I *heart* peanut butter.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Benoît Bôls

Careful, people. If we mock the message of that video, God might retaliate by changing all of our jars of pasta sauce into goats.

...and I ♥ pasta sauce!
"Nothing frightens me more than religion at my door."
- John Cale

Jolly Sapper

Ohh.. but you can use goats to mow your lawn while fertilizing as they go! They make great hedge trimmers, destroy smaller saplings, and can help to weed your garden of all those pesky "plants" that keep trying to grow in it!!

Benoît Bôls

Quote from: "Jolly Sapper"Ohh.. but you can use goats to mow your lawn while fertilizing as they go! They make great hedge trimmers, destroy smaller saplings, and can help to weed your garden of all those pesky "plants" that keep trying to grow in it!!
But, I don't have any of those things!
:(
- John Cale

EvolutionCalling

Quote from: "Jolly Sapper"Ohh.. but you can use goats to mow your lawn while fertilizing as they go! They make great hedge trimmers, destroy smaller saplings, and can help to weed your garden of all those pesky "plants" that keep trying to grow in it!!

Way to go, you just made goats into the new banana.  Proof that IT likes well manicured lawns.

susangail

Now how could a phenomenon like this happen by chance? The goat must have been created for this very purpose.
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

quizlixx

was there a link for the pasta sauce?
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

Benoît Bôls

Quote from: "quizlixx"was there a link for the pasta sauce?
Yeah, but it's not very funny...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VauSPWbOin0
- John Cale

Steve Reason

Hm...first bananas and now peanut butter. Is Elvis really dead, or has he ascended to his heavenly porcelain throne to give signs of his existence to the unbelievers?
I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. ~ Mark Twain

http://rumtickle.blogspot.com/