News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Eager to receive bacon

Started by LARA, August 24, 2008, 03:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARA

I must say I like the new activity descriptors here a lot and I cracked up when I first read them. Much better than "chatty" or "hero member" or "star member"!   I can't wait until I am free from childhood neurosis and I receive my bacon.  So what are all the levels anyway?  And, just for curiosity only, what exactly do you have to do to get to HAL 9000?
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.
                                                                                                                    -Winston Smith, protagonist of 1984 by George Orwell

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "LARA"I must say I like the new activity descriptors here a lot and I cracked up when I first read them. Much better than "chatty" or "hero member" or "star member"!   I can't wait until I am free from childhood neurosis and I receive my bacon.  So what are all the levels anyway?  And, just for curiosity only, what exactly do you have to do to get to HAL 9000?

The levels are in a post in the Forum Suggestions board, I believe (unless it was deleted to create a shroud of mystery over the descriptors... but I doubt that, hah). As for being HAL 9000, you have to be McQ! And as we all know, there can be only one...
-Curio

LARA

QuoteAs for being HAL 9000, you have to be McQ! And as we all know, there can be only one...

I am dissatisfied with this part of your answer, Curiosity, considering that I am a freethinking/agnostic/scientific/atheist/questioning individual.   :lol:

(But to clarify, I meant the question towards McQ's moderator status, rather than his HAL9000 status.  In a non-insulting, only wondering way of course.)
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.

Whitney

Quote from: "LARA"(But to clarify, I meant the question towards McQ's moderator status, rather than his HAL9000 status.  In a non-insulting, only wondering way of course.)

It involves a very complex formula that would require eons to explain.  :D

McQ

I had to be willing to have my head shaved and be strapped to a chair and watch the Nixon/Kennedy Debates over and over for a week straight. Dubbed in Esperanto. It was grueling, I tell ya'!

:crazy:
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

LARA

quizlixx

Quote from: "McQ"I had to be willing to have my head shaved and be strapped to a chair and watch the Nixon/Kennedy Debates over and over for a week straight. Dubbed in Esperanto. It was grueling, I tell ya'!

:D
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."