News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

So I'm behind the curve on this one...

Started by EvolutionCalling, August 10, 2008, 07:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvolutionCalling

but I just realized what an asshole Tom Cruise is.  Wow.  I don't even think I need to explain, I'm sure you all know already.

Asmodean

I don't think he's quite the asshole he appears to be. A huge part of it is probably "image". Trying to appear cool, sophisticated and/or unseemly, you know
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

EvolutionCalling

I just watched his Scientology video.  He's an asshole.  10 minutes of talking to say nothing at all.  But you are correct, his image amplifies it.

Asmodean

Oh, he is an asshole, just not quite the asshole one might think he is  :beer:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

shedaytrips

I never really cared to much for him. He is an awesome actor, but he sucks as a person.

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

afreethinker30

Most anyone famous turns out to be an asshole.Tom well he's just crazy  :crazy:  you've all seen the couch incident.

rlrose328

I don't know if he's an asshole so much as a guillible conceited idiot.  The whole couch jumping thing, the antidepressants for new moms and Brook Shields incident, and the not understanding how horrible Scientology is to everyone BUT celebrities.  He's just a doofus.

I swore I'd never see another movie with him in it, no matter what... but he's got a cameo in "Tropic Thunder," and I LOVE everyone else in the movie... and it IS just a cameo... Decisions, decisions.   :unsure:
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

curiosityandthecat

I showed my girlfriend Batman Begins a couple days ago. We saw TDK in the theatre, and she wanted to see the first one. She saw Katie Holmes and said, "I think she's better as Rachael." I said, "She's married to Tom Cruise." Her response: "Well, fuck her, I like the other one more." Mind you, she's a little Taiwanese girl.  :D

Scientology did it to him. I place all blame on the cult.

In case you don't know, watch this:

-Curio

rlrose328

LOVE IT!  Thanks for posting that!

I also like the South Park Scientology episode.  That and the Mormon one are my favorites.
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!