News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Caution: Atheist guitarist at work

Started by leftyguitarjoe, August 10, 2008, 03:13:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

afreethinker30

quizlixx

gave you an 11,  what do you get if you win, i should enter
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

leftyguitarjoe

Quote from: "deadhead"gave you an 11,  what do you get if you win, i should enter

you get a bunch of crap from dean, including a really nice razor back and recording gear.

quizlixx

Quote from: "leftyguitarjoe"
Quote from: "deadhead"gave you an 11,  what do you get if you win, i should enter

you get a bunch of crap from dean, including a really nice razor back and recording gear.
razorbacks are a little to in your face for me, hurt your lap if your siting down to. but still hope you win
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

leftyguitarjoe

Quote from: "deadhead"
Quote from: "leftyguitarjoe"

razorbacks are a little to in your face for me, hurt your lap if your siting down to. but still hope you win

I actually dont care for dean guitars. I'd sell the razorback :D

quizlixx

Whitney

cool.  I gave you an 11 (after staring at the rating thing for a while trying to figure out if 1 or 11 is the best)

leftyguitarjoe

Quote from: "quizlixx"they go for like 2K right?

I'm sure you could squeeze alot out of some dimebag wannabe.

Squid

Cool man.  Makes me wanna pick up my geetar and start pluckin' again.  I've been wrapped up in other stuff for so long I haven't sat down with it in a while...gettin a little rusty...gettin slow and sloppy...I need to change that.

Gave ya and 11 btw...heh, I like the reference to Spinal Tap that makes.

leftyguitarjoe

Quote from: "Squid"Cool man.  Makes me wanna pick up my geetar and start pluckin' again.  I've been wrapped up in other stuff for so long I haven't sat down with it in a while...gettin a little rusty...gettin slow and sloppy...I need to change that.

Gave ya and 11 btw...heh, I like the reference to Spinal Tap that makes.

haha yeah.

"But these go to 11...."