News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

to all you bastard devil worshipping hell going to atheists

Started by quizlixx, August 10, 2008, 12:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quizlixx

"to all you bastard devil worshipping hell going to atheists, accept jesus into your hearts because he loves you now!" thats what i heard watching through the CHRISTIAN channel. not kidding
the range of emotions afterwards are as follows
:eek:  :shock:  :D , thats christianity for you
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

McQ

Quote from: "deadhead""to all you bastard devil worshipping hell going to atheists, accept jesus into your hearts because he loves you now!" thats what i heard watching through the CHRISTIAN channel. not kidding

What channel and who said it, when?
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

quizlixx

"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

afreethinker30

Quote from: "deadhead""to all you bastard devil worshipping hell going to atheists, accept jesus into your hearts because he loves you now!" thats what i heard watching through the CHRISTIAN channel. not kidding

Was it on a cable channel or broadcast? If cable you should send a email to the channel that showed it.They are just looking to make money and anything that lures in people.This crap is why freethinking people are treated like s**t.Idoits watch this crap on tv and can't seem to think for themselves when it comes to this.They are all talk but I'm sure at the end of the day they are the worst "sinners" .

McQ

Quote from: "deadhead"channel 13, don't know, this morning at 4, why

Because I want to know where it was broadcast and who said it. Why else? Was it some local cable access or some networked or syndicated program? You brought it up, and we're curious as to specifics.
--Penn Jillette

rlrose328

:shock: Wow... I'd love to write them a little note myself.  Lovely loving CHristians, eh?
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

quizlixx

forgot yall don't have the same tv i do, cable channel 13 is a local public access channel in the freakin heart of bible land. the guys name was pastor cecil thomas he apparently runs a church in my area

Msblue

Reminds me of that Mr Dollar? guy trying to make a buck. At around 3am he told me I'm going to hell for "living in sin". :devil:  I actually have a channel called the prayer channel I would love to get rid of.

McQ

Quote from: "deadhead"forgot yall don't have the same tv i do, cable channel 13 is a local public access channel in the freakin heart of bible land. the guys name was pastor cecil thomas he apparently runs a church in my area

Damn. It figures. A local doofus. Can't get on his case nationally like I hoped. Well, thanks for the info anyway. A local letter writing likely wouldn't do any good there because the locals probably all feel the same way he does, sadly.
--Penn Jillette