News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

just got me a mac

Started by quizlixx, August 09, 2008, 04:36:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quizlixx

"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

Will

Congrats! I've been using Macs for decades and I really quite like them. Which MBP did you get? 2.4 or 2.5MHz? 2GB Ram? 15" or 17"?  :banna:
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "deadhead":D i just got a brand new macbook and i gotta say, they kick some major ass :D

-Curio

Asmodean

Congrats with your new white-looking thingy!  :unsure:

And now I broke.  :unsure:

:beer:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

EvolutionCalling

I miss my Mac.  I love the grab and drag feature.  Take that protected internet images.  And the copy and past for text works perfect too.  Same exact font and everything.  Good for forging military orders to get out cell phone contracts.  Not that I'd know.

Tom62

I never had a Mac, nor did I ever wanted to have one. I always found them too expensive and too ugly. The new notebooks look however more promising, but the problem is that my favorite software doesn't run on it. The only Steve Job's product that I ever fell in love with, but never managed to buy was the second generation NeXT workstation. Now that was a real beauty.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

MommaSquid

Mmmmm....I used to love big mac's when I was a teen.  Now that I know how bad they are for me, the love is gone.  

Oh, wait.  Wrong mac.  Sorry.   ;)

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "MommaSquid"Mmmmm....I used to love big mac's when I was a teen.  Now that I know how bad they are for me, the love is gone.  

-Curio

Asmodean

Quote from: "MommaSquid"Mmmmm....I used to love big mac's when I was a teen. Now that I know how bad they are for me, the love is gone.
I will loves them till they kills me  :D

Everything good seems to cause cancer and a whole bunch of other pesky diseases, but hey - we will all die one day. And I'd rather live a little (not in the biological, but in the psychological sense of the word) before I do.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.