News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Rainbows: A U.S. Government Conspiracy!

Started by McQ, August 07, 2008, 10:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McQ

This made my day. I only wish it was someone spoofing the topic, but no...it seems that this lady believes what she is saying.

"What is oozing out of our ground?"   :crazy:

http://www.break.com/index/insane-rainb ... -lady.html
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

curiosityandthecat

Some people can't stand not having some conspiracy. Dolts.

Incidentally, I know what's oozing out of our ground and causing the rainbows:

-Curio

myleviathan

Quote from: "McQ""What is oozing out of our ground?"  

Skittles?
"On the moon our weekends are so far advanced they encompass the entire week. Jobs have been phased out. We get checks from the government, and we spend it on beer! Mexican beer! That's the cheapest of all beers." --- Ignignokt & Err

Whitney

shedaytrips

Come on, everyone knows rainbows are caused by the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. silly old lady.

rlrose328

I guess she hadn't heard... only god can make rainbows.  The kids in my son's kindergarten class said so and the teacher agreed.   :brick:
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Graham

Asmodean

Quote from: "rlrose328"I guess she hadn't heard... only god can make rainbows.  The kids in my son's kindergarten class said so and the teacher agreed.   :raised:

Oh wait... I fogot... God made I in his image, thus I is god. WEEE!!!  :brick:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

LARA

:eek:

What's oozing out of our ground?  Her absolute stupidity.  We're soaking in it.
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.
                                                                                                                    -Winston Smith, protagonist of 1984 by George Orwell

MommaSquid

Orange and yellow and pink and green
Purple and orange and blue
I can sing a rainbow...sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow, too!

Sing it, fellas!   :banna:

[youtube:n8igj4og]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsbEBGeFjYA[/youtube:n8igj4og]

Jane

Well, obviously, it's gayness. It's the groundwater making teh ghay.

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Jane"Well, obviously, it's gayness. It's the groundwater making teh ghay.

That's why I drink only pure grain alcohol and rainwater.

-Curio

McQ

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"
Quote from: "Jane"Well, obviously, it's gayness. It's the groundwater making teh ghay.

That's why I drink only pure grain alcohol and rainwater.

Everything else would sap and impurify our precious bodily fluids, of course.  ;)

Man, I am so happy when I see a Dr. Strangelove reference!
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

afreethinker30

When you see a rainbow God is having gay sex.....It's true, so true it was put on a shirt!!  :banna:

Msblue

Quote from: "rlrose328"I guess she hadn't heard... only god can make rainbows.  The kids in my son's kindergarten class said so and the teacher agreed.   :brick:

What is it with religious people and rainbows?! Rainbows seem really amazing to them when someone dies.