News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Realwriting's requsts for stories etc.

Started by Whitney, July 31, 2008, 01:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Everyone,

I am increasingly becoming aware that many (if not all) of you have been contacted by a new member called RealWriting by pm requesting that you contribute to his or her book.

I have also been made aware that some of you may have got the idea that RealWriting is a member of the HAF administrative staff since pm notices are sent out as being addressed from my email account.  RealWriting is just some person who created an account here.

To clear things up, RealWriting did not request permission to start sending solicitations to members.  S/he has also been requested to participate actively in the forum and has chosen not to do so. If anyone chooses to contributer to the book, that is your choice, however I am not encouraging/promoting/etc. doing so.

If you have any questions I will try to answer them but you'll have to contact RealWriting directly for pretty much anything I haven't stated here....I know very little about the book's intent other than that it intends to compare various religious views and that the scope is so wide that RealWriter couldn't tell me the exact sort of content s/he is looking for.  I also know that s/he claims to be in the final stages of writing.  

FYI, I'm not contributing.

Asmodean

Just to point out the obvious, do not give away any personal information - your own or any one else's if you do contribute. Change names and places.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.